+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports not received yet

pith_123

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,
I sent my passports to Ottawa on the 3rd Jan and they received it on the 4th Jan. I haven't heard back from them every since this. Can any one please share their experience with getting back the passport.How many days more it should take? Can anything be done about this? Any inputs will be really appreciated.
Thank you

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,
I sent my passports to Ottawa on the 3rd Jan and they received it on the 4th Jan. I haven't heard back from them every since this. Can any one please share their experience with getting back the passport.How many days more it should take? Can anything be done about this? Any inputs will be really appreciated.
Thank you
Please Check your return Envelope tracking...

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi,
Thank you
minimum processing time for Ottawa is 4-5 weeks...i guess you should email or call them to check status of your passport.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi,
Thank you
Check below tracker. Make sure to filter based on your VO and your application type such as (CEC, PNP, FSW inland or outland)

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker

Reactions: pith_123

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Not sure why it is taking so long for you. I sent my PP recently to the same place and got approval update in 9 days.

MannyQ

Oct 6, 2017
Stream: FSW Outland
PPR Date: 02-Jan-2018
Passport sent: 03-Jan-2018
Passport delivered: 04-Jan-2018
Application approved: Pending
Return Tracker: Pending
Passport delivered: Pending

I am in the same boat, see my timeline above, most people around my timeline and after have been approved and received their passports. I'm not sure what is up, I called last week and was told it is in the printing room. Maybe in a different pile that hasn't been processed yet.

pith_123

Sep 14, 2017
Did you get any update about your passport?
I called them and they said the same thing that's it's in for printing

pith_123

Sep 14, 2017
Stream: FSW Outland
PPR Date: 02-Jan-2018
Passport sent: 03-Jan-2018
Passport delivered: 04-Jan-2018
Application approved: Pending
Return Tracker: Pending
Passport delivered: Pending

I am in the same boat, see my timeline above, most people around my timeline and after have been approved and received their passports. I'm not sure what is up, I called last week and was told it is in the printing room. Maybe in a different pile that hasn't been processed yet.

MannyQ

Oct 6, 2017
I called yesterday and today and was told my application was actually approved on 25/1/2018, however, I don't see it reflected on my CIC page. The IRCC agent told me it is still in queue for printing and will be updated after. Apparently, the normal processing time is 4 to 6 weeks, many ppl on here got their pp back in a shorter timeframe. But we'll just have to wait any day now.

We are almost there!

pith_123

Sep 14, 2017
I called yesterday and today and was told my application was actually approved on 25/1/2018, however, I don't see it reflected on my CIC page. The IRCC agent told me it is still in queue for printing and will be updated after. Apparently, the normal processing time is 4 to 6 weeks, many ppl on here got their pp back in a shorter timeframe. But we'll just have to wait any day now.

We are almost there!
thanks for your reply. Hopefully soon we shall get our pp

pith_123

Sep 14, 2017

We are almost there!
Hi,
Any further updates on your pp status?