+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports lost after COPR stamping?

AasthaRaghu

Nov 13, 2018
All,

We are looking for some advice. We have sent our passports for COPR stamping to CPC-Ottawa and we also have the status turn approve on 6-November-2018. However, the return tracker hasn't been activated yet.
1. On contacting CPCO, they mentioned that the passports were handed over to Fedex on 8-November
2. Fedex says that they haven't been handed over the passport yet.

We have been on the phone for hours today both with Fedex and CPCO, however there is no resolution in sight with each one asking us to contact the other party.

We are worried that our passports have been misplaced. Did anyone experience this before. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Aastha and Raghu

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
All,

We are looking for some advice. We have sent our passports for COPR stamping to CPC-Ottawa and we also have the status turn approve on 6-November-2018. However, the return tracker hasn't been activated yet.
1. On contacting CPCO, they mentioned that the passports were handed over to Fedex on 8-November

We have been on the phone for hours today both with Fedex and CPCO, however there is no resolution in sight with each one asking us to contact the other party.

We are worried that our passports have been misplaced. Did anyone experience this before. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Aastha and Raghu
I think you can wait for some more time. Fedex can not misplace such important documents.
Did you send a prepaid envelope with all international customs declarations ?
I used ups for my passport return and it was showing incorrect tracker for a week.
I will suggest to wait till this week, may be the tracker isn't active.

singhmeeta1

Mar 25, 2019
All,

Regards,

Aastha and Raghu
I am in similiar situation where CPCO is saying we handed passports to Fedex and Fedex is saying passports have not been handed. Can you please advice how dos your case got resolved

If possible can you please call me at 732-425-2200

Thanks
Meeta

rim2

Jan 9, 2015
I am in similiar situation where CPCO is saying we handed passports to Fedex and Fedex is saying passports have not been handed. Can you please advice how dos your case got resolved

Thanks
Meeta

Hi,
I am in similar situation. Please let me know what you did as a next step?

rim2

Jan 9, 2015

Thanks
Meeta

Hi,
I am in similar situation. Please let me know what you did as a next step?