+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhaider said:
Hey Guys Need you advise

I sent my passport on 12 Jan and was received on 13th Jan at Ottawa office.

I have a family emergency and I have to go and for that i have already booked my flight for 27th of Jan. Now I think i have to go in few days. My passports are still with CIC.

Do you think if I will get my passport by next week? Or in anyway I can call CIC to make this quick?

call or email cic

sommh

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Proof of fund during landing - can i present my home country bank account and fixed deposits as a proof of fund during landing?

auschase

May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed yesterday at Rainbow Bridge. Just 1 or 2 ppl there due to the snow. Asked me for my passport, landing paper and POF.

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally landed last Thursday evening at Rainbow bridge ask for POF, COPR and pay stub that's it, only took 20 min ..... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p..wish everyone good luck

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Finally landed last Thursday evening at Rainbow bridge ask for POF, COPR and pay stub that's it, only took 20 min ..... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p..wish everyone good luck
congrats buddy

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Congratulations...

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, was your original date of entry correct in COpr? It looks that for lots of applicants they put the same date for original date of entry and last date which is not correct for many of inland applicants! Could it be corrected during landing at border? would it be a problem later for citizenship application if there would be a chance in future to claim the time we spent in canada before becoming a PR as part of the required 3-4 years time?

ethanxj

Jan 18, 2016
Dear friends, I've received the CoPR and passport today and I'm currently residing and working in Quebec under my work permit. I plan to do the landing at the port of CAN/US border. Can I do the landing at the port of Quebec/US or should I drive to other province (e.g. Ontario) and land at the port there? Thanks a lot!

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ethanxj said:
Dear friends, I've received the CoPR and passport today and I'm currently residing and working in Quebec under my work permit. I plan to do the landing at the port of CAN/US border. Can I do the landing at the port of Quebec/US or should I drive to other province (e.g. Ontario) and land at the port there? Thanks a lot!
Congrats! yes you can do it and no need to drive to another province. by the way, was your original date of entry correct in COpr?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
zorroo said:
Congrats! yes you can do it and no need to drive to another province. by the way, was your original date of entry correct in COpr?
Mine's not, and I already landed... :/

ethanxj

Jan 18, 2016
zorroo said:
Thanks zorroo. My original and last date of entry are the same date on CoPR which are not true. Does it matter?

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ethanxj said:
Thanks zorroo. My original and last date of entry are the same date on CoPR which are not true. Does it matter?
They have done this mistake for a lot of inland PR applicants! Right now not at all since we are not able to claim the time we have spent in canada before landing for our future citizenship application. In case that rules change and we gonna be able to claim for this time it could be a matter of consideration. However, CIC have all of our information based on UCI number and I think it should not be a problem even in future citizenship application. I would appreciate if anybody else who has a experience in this matter, share his/her opinion with us.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys by any chance any of you has used RBC bank balance certificate as a proof of fund for landing (beside 6 month statement)? Do we have to pay any fee for it?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorroo said:
Guys by any chance any of you has used RBC bank balance certificate as a proof of fund for landing (beside 6 month statement)? Do we have to pay any fee for it?
for landing they require just a one page portfolio statement. its free. ask your bank teller they will give you in a min.

it should display all account info and total balance thats it.