+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

SSG

Aug 2, 2013
So, I received my passports this Tuesday,
PPR - 30th Dec
Passport Delivered to CIC - 31st Dec
Application approved and closed 8th Jan
Tracker Activated 11th Jan

So, Its time to do the landing. Is there a thread for PR card or landing process or we are discussing that here too?

Rest of you! your passports are on way! Hold tight!

witchkiki

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
dennyK said:
Tracker activated end of day yesterday. Since I am in Ottawa, item is out for delivery already, cannot wait to check my COPR tonight ;D.. My passport was received there on Jan 5th

Mine too, tracker got activated at 18.30 :eek: , and now it is out for delivery!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSG said:
So, I received my passports this Tuesday,
PPR - 30th Dec
Passport Delivered to CIC - 31st Dec
Application approved and closed 8th Jan
Tracker Activated 11th Jan

So, Its time to do the landing. Is there a thread for PR card or landing process or we are discussing that here too?

Rest of you! your passports are on way! Hold tight!

landing we discuss here only.... i landed yesterday let me know if any doubt.... ;)

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
you need cross rainbow bridge to US lane.
they have special place to park. you will know once you go there.
no problem with rental car. they didn't checked. someone told me they have checked for him.
yes they direct you to toll gate that will take you back to Canada
something statement that will help to convince the officer is required. i showed Job Offer Letter and Pay Stub as I am FSW Exempt.

thanks jamason i landed yesterday at rainbow bridge it was smooth as silk... just 20 mins and i was done with the paperwork.... no lines no queues just i was there.....

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Where did you track your application.
Canada post site is under maintenance.
It was not down when I checked.. It is up now as well. .below is the link I am using.. It now says already arrived here @Calgary
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

2016/01/14 06:54 CALGARY, AB Item processed
2016/01/13 18:29 OTTAWA, ON Item processed

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
Hey guys...the question is regarding landing...

I don't drive actually...

So what's the best way to to Niagra for landing form Toronto?

Where to go once you reach Niagra?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paras1991 said:
Hey guys...the question is regarding landing...

I don't drive actually...

So what's the best way to to Niagra for landing form Toronto?

Where to go once you reach Niagra?

hi paras,

you can take someone who can drive with you And have usa visa. so if you have usa visa then go with someone having usa visa or canadian citizenship and spend few mins and comeback to land.

rainbow bridge also allows pedestrians. so not sure if that is allowed for landing purpose.

or go by commercial vehicle like tourist bus.

and the other way is take a taxi from niagara.

reborncs1

May 5, 2015
Can those who recently landed share their experience? In particular, did you flagpole or leave and come back, and were you asked for any specific documents?

Thanks in advance!

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Return tracker activated. Scheduled to get my passport today.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reborncs1 said:
Can those who recently landed share their experience? In particular, did you flagpole or leave and come back, and were you asked for any specific documents?

Thanks in advance!

hi i landed yesterday at rainbow bridge.

process was smooth as due to weekday and chilly weather there was no wait times.

first i went to rainbow bridge and then follow the autos line (this bridge is just for non commercial use so only autos and nexus counter). Then at the toll gate i gave my passport to US officer he greeted me and i told him i am here for flag poile for my pr process. so he asked me some basic things like did you went to US before and do you have cash or any seeds blah... i said no and i said yes as i went to US before.

then he told me at the left there is one officer standing outside the office go there and park your car and wait.
so after that he gave me my passport with a yellow slip having reason as flag pole.

then when i went to that officer he told me to wait there he will be right back in some mins.

then he came back with a letter and told me to give this letter to candaian side and he cracked a joke. man are you not going to US to play powerball... are you kidding me.

i laughed and said yes its a big hit but i am in a hurry :p :p :p

then he showed me the way to take a U-turn and join the cars going towards canadian toll side. so i did that and then gave $4.5 toll. also i was not havinf exact change but they accept debit and credit card so i gave my card to pay.

after that i went ahead where an officer asked me so i said coming for landing sp he told me to go left side in that building and park your car.

so i did same and then when i entered there was no one. just few officers talking and chit chatting and watching TV in one room and few were doing their work. so one officer asked me are you here for landing i said yes.

he took my copr, passport and that letter and told me to wait and have a seat.

so i waited for 5 mins and then one lady officer called my name.

asked me few questions like are you convicted of any crime in canada? i said no.

then she asked me any dependents with you? i said no.

then she asked me for proof of funds. i gave bank statement.

then she told me to wait and have a seat.

she called me after 2 mins. and asked me to sign.

she greeted me as a pr in canada and told me to apply for new sin and health card. and told me you will get your pr card in 2 months.

done..... :D :D :D :D

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
ntwkengg said:
hi i landed yesterday at rainbow bridge.

process was smooth as due to weekday and chilly weather there was no wait times.

first i went to rainbow bridge and then follow the autos line (this bridge is just for non commercial use so only autos and nexus counter). Then at the toll gate i gave my passport to US officer he greeted me and i told him i am here for flag poile for my pr process. so he asked me some basic things like did you went to US before and do you have cash or any seeds blah... i said no and i said yes as i went to US before.

then he told me at the left there is one officer standing outside the office go there and park your car and wait.
so after that he gave me my passport with a yellow slip having reason as flag pole.

then when i went to that officer he told me to wait there he will be right back in some mins.

then he came back with a letter and told me to give this letter to candaian side and he cracked a joke. man are you not going to US to play powerball... are you kidding me.

i laughed and said yes its a big hit but i am in a hurry :p :p :p

then he showed me the way to take a U-turn and join the cars going towards canadian toll side. so i did that and then gave $4.5 toll. also i was not havinf exact change but they accept debit and credit card so i gave my card to pay.

after that i went ahead where an officer asked me so i said coming for landing sp he told me to go left side in that building and park your car.

so i did same and then when i entered there was no one. just few officers talking and chit chatting and watching TV in one room and few were doing their work. so one officer asked me are you here for landing i said yes.

he took my copr, passport and that letter and told me to wait and have a seat.

so i waited for 5 mins and then one lady officer called my name.

asked me few questions like are you convicted of any crime in canada? i said no.

then she asked me any dependents with you? i said no.

then she asked me for proof of funds. i gave bank statement.

then she told me to wait and have a seat.

she called me after 2 mins. and asked me to sign.

she greeted me as a pr in canada and told me to apply for new sin and health card. and told me you will get your pr card in 2 months.

done..... :D :D :D :D
congrats :)

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all.......I Just received my passport toady and might do landing tonight or tomorrow Happy thanks to everybody
right now at work but shipped showed deliver at home. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

SSG

Aug 2, 2013
ntwkengg said:
landing we discuss here only.... i landed yesterday let me know if any doubt.... ;)
I have US visa and wanted to drive to US and then head back for landing to avoid the refusal letter.

What should I state as for my purpose of visit??

Any suggestions?

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landing guys one question please reply

Is there any time limit to do landing or they open 24/7 Rinbow bridge?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Landing guys one question please reply

Is there any time limit to do landing or they open 24/7 Rinbow bridge?
24hrs for rainbow bridge. i did in off hours to avoid lines.