+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

sommh

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi All,
My application is approved and closed in MyCIC but missed to keep note of tracking number for the return xpresspost parcel. Is there a way to find i out? I am unable to track.

Thanks in advance.

lyfisbtfl

Nov 23, 2015
Return tracker was activated today evening. Hoping to get the passports with COPR in a day or 2 :)
All the best everyone!

AOR - Aug 17
PPR - Dec 23
Passport Recd at Ottawa - Dec 31
Application Closed & Approved - Jan 12

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
yup.. i just covered it with the white rectangle (bottom right)... they glue one of the pictures you send to the bottom right
Only the CIC copy has the photo on it, right?

Also, I didn't find any information about what we need to bring for the landing... a bit dispointed... it's unlike the PPR letter which clearly tells us what to do...

Do we need to bring any additional photos for the landing?

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
ntwkengg said:
thank you for sharing jamason. good luck hope we get pr card soon.

so just wanted to know something more about rainbow bridge from your experience.
do we have to cross the rainbow bridge or just at the toll gate they will Ask me to park the car on the sides? and we can take rental car right or do they check car papers and everything?

and once they direct you back then i have to take u turn to canada side right towards toll gate?
also i have proof of funds as a single page bank statement like a portfolio statement that is fine right or they want detailed transaction history?

thank you.
you need cross rainbow bridge to US lane.
they have special place to park. you will know once you go there.
no problem with rental car. they didn't checked. someone told me they have checked for him.
yes they direct you to toll gate that will take you back to Canada
something statement that will help to convince the officer is required. i showed Job Offer Letter and Pay Stub as I am FSW Exempt.

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Return Tracker Activated !!! Expecting passports on Friday here in Calgary...
2016/01/13 18:29 OTTAWA, ON Item processed

sommh

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Can any one help? How to get the tracking numbet...missed to keep a note of it before sending to ottawa....

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
sommh said:
Can any one help? How to get the tracking numbet...missed to keep a note of it before sending to ottawa....
Just wait for the package to come. You can call CIC and give it a shot. But, they might not have that information.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
gavingan said:
Only the CIC copy has the photo on it, right?

Also, I didn't find any information about what we need to bring for the landing... a bit dispointed... it's unlike the PPR letter which clearly tells us what to do...

Do we need to bring any additional photos for the landing?
Passport, CoPR and PoF. When I mean PoF it can be bank statements or Pay Stubs & Job offer letter

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksk_fsw said:
Return Tracker Activated !!! Expecting passports on Friday here in Calgary...
2016/01/13 18:29 OTTAWA, ON Item processed
Where did you track your application.
Canada post site is under maintenance.

ajm436

Dec 4, 2015
Did my landing yesterday! Everything went smoothly! I went to the US side to export my car from the US. And then headed back to Canada. Did my landing and imported my car. (They did tell me that when you land it's the only day that you can bring stuff with you and it be considered tax free form duties and what not since you're considered a settler now) Then went to Service Ontario and Service Canada to get my new permanent SIN card and permanent health card! The officer at the border did tell me that it can take MONTHS before I will actually receive my PR card in the mail. So we will see the timeline on that one. He said all I have to do is keep the CoPR stapled in my passport with the stamp for the time being and everything is good to go! Below is my timeline! Congrats to all who have received their PR!

Invitation Received: June 8th
Application Submitted: Aug. 19th
Copy of PP Requested: Dec. 24th
Copy of PP Received in Ottawa: Dec. 31st
Application Approved: Jan. 9th
CoPR Received: Jan. 12th
Landed: Jan. 13th
PR Card Received: Not yet

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
Whats the average return time for cpc ottawa?
I sent my passport today.
I am located in toronto.

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
Tracker activated end of day yesterday. Since I am in Ottawa, item is out for delivery already, cannot wait to check my COPR tonight ;D.. My passport was received there on Jan 5th