+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
HB.Agenda2 said:
congrats everyone who received their COPR...

hey mohsin... did you get the local PPR for your spouse yet?

i emailed Ottawa on Jan 8th for the change of visa office for my spouse... no response yet... :(
i emailed them on 24th dec when i got the passport request to change my wife VO. and on 28th i have send them the fax as well. i got their reply on 4th Jan with another letter for my wife. i think the fax is the better way to actually communicate.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
reddevil666 said:
Regarding FedEx return shipment to USA , did anyone attach any sort of customs document with the paperwork ? When I sent my docs to Canada, I had to make a customs document. I was just checking if any form is needed for the shipment back to USA ?
Hey reddevil666, thanks for the message and congrats to you too :)
Well to be honest i can't fully remember the details, but I went to the FedEx store near me (AMC Mercado 20, in case you live in the bay Area), and the lady over there was very knowledgeable and she let me sign a couple of papers. All I can remember is that we put down $1 as the value of the envelop content.. that's all i honestly remember :(
I'd advise you to do the same thing.. Go to your nearest FedEx and let them help you.. You'll just need to open an account online before going. You won't be able to create the return envelop if you don't have a FedEx account.
Hope this helps, and Congrats again :)

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Hey reddevil666, thanks for the message and congrats to you too :)
Well to be honest i can't fully remember the details, but I went to the FedEx store near me (AMC Mercado 20, in case you live in the bay Area), and the lady over there was very knowledgeable and she let me sign a couple of papers. All I can remember is that we put down $1 as the value of the envelop content.. that's all i honestly remember :(
I'd advise you to do the same thing.. Go to your nearest FedEx and let them help you.. You'll just need to open an account online before going. You won't be able to create the return envelop if you don't have a FedEx account.
Hope this helps, and Congrats again :)
Thanks for the reply. I mailed my docs last week and they were received by CIC next day. My CIC status shows that the case is closed and approved. I am waiting for the return tracker to be activated. Even , I did the same and went to FedEx after making the labels online. I signed one custom doc when I sent it to Canada. The guy in the counter told me that for return shipment, I dont need to sign. I wanted to check if you remember that you signed anything for return shipment. I dont want my shipment to be stopped in Canada.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
I received the package at 1.50pm today, 12th Jan. I started at 7.15pm from Toronto towards Rainbow Bridge. The road was snowy and slippery. Reached 9pm at US counter. I was standing like 5th car in the queue. I told the US officer that I want to do flag poling. He asked to park the car and wait. A second officer came out with refusal slip. And directed me to the toll road back to Canada. I paid CA $4.50 at the toll and reached Canadian Counter. He took my passport and returned it along with yellow slip. Then he asked me to park the car and get into the building to do paperwork. The lady officer asked for PoF. I told I am PoF exempt. She asked for Job Offer Letter and Pay stubs. I gave them to her. She asked me to wait for 5 min. Then asked to sign CoPR. She welcomed us. She said my PR Card will take 3 months or 10 weeks to send. I left building 9.37pm. This moment I would like to thank each one of you and all my well wishers. After that went a nice lighting tour of Niagara Falls. I returned at 12.20am.

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Congrats to all for the ppr

Now , for those who have an idea on what to do in my case.

Whilst my pr application was under processing my status expired and I applied for a work permit .
Now , I have copr but work permit application still under processing.
I believe when you flagpole they ask you to present your current status papers .

What should I do ? Anyone with similar circumstances?
Tnx all

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
I received the package at 1.50pm today, 12th Jan. I started at 7.15pm from Toronto towards Rainbow Bridge. The road was snowy and slippery. Reached 9pm at US counter. I was standing like 5th car in the queue. I told the US officer that I want to do flag poling. He asked to park the car and wait. A second officer came out with refusal slip. And directed me to the toll road back to Canada. I paid CA $4.50 at the toll and reached Canadian Counter. He took my passport and returned it along with yellow slip. Then he asked me to park the car and get into the building to do paperwork. The lady officer asked for PoF. I told I am PoF exempt. She asked for Job Offer Letter and Pay stubs. I gave them to her. She asked me to wait for 5 min. Then asked to sign CoPR. She welcomed us. She said my PR Card will take 3 months or 10 weeks to send. I left building 9.37pm. This moment I would like to thank each one of you and all my well wishers. After that went a nice lighting tour of Niagara Falls. I returned at 12.20am.

thank you for sharing jamason. good luck hope we get pr card soon.

so just wanted to know something more about rainbow bridge from your experience.
do we have to cross the rainbow bridge or just at the toll gate they will Ask me to park the car on the sides? and we can take rental car right or do they check car papers and everything?

and once they direct you back then i have to take u turn to canada side right towards toll gate?
also i have proof of funds as a single page bank statement like a portfolio statement that is fine right or they want detailed transaction history?

thank you.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Congrats every one receiving copr...unfortunately i have wrong last entry and original dates...what should i do in this case any idea??

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Congrats every one receiving copr...unfortunately i have wrong last entry and original dates...what should i do in this case any idea??

ya original landing date is different for me . it is my second entry in canada not first entry that they printed as original landing date.

do we have to inform officer while we land about this?

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Good day

want to confirm if i need to send passport to ottawa if i alrready have multiple entry visa into canada.

i sent ppr to ottawa without passport to deliver at my canadian adress but am outside canada and not from visa exempt country.

i intended for a family to semd the COPR documents so i can use on lading at airport when returning to canada.

not got any response from cic yet

thanks

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tosincci said:
Good day

want to confirm if i need to send passport to ottawa if i alrready have multiple entry visa into canada.

i sent ppr to ottawa without passport to deliver at my canadian adress but am outside canada and not from visa exempt country.

i intended for a family to semd the COPR documents so i can use on lading at airport when returning to canada.

not got any response from cic yet

thanks
you definitely need to send your passports as you are from visa required country even if you have multiple entry visa.. If you are outside Canada, I think process is to change your visa office to local.. Not sure as I havent done this.. Pls wait for more expert replies...

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indian5911 said:
howz landing at peace bridge ???
Pretty simple to be honest. I had a US Visa so i didnt just flagpole. On my way back to Canada, the officer just checked my COPR and I was on my way in 10 minutes.

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hhh466 said:
Pretty simple to be honest. I had a US Visa so i didnt just flagpole. On my way back to Canada, the officer just checked my COPR and I was on my way in 10 minutes.
They ask for POF ??

Thanks