+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

JamesRR

Feb 10, 2015
Hi guys, just a quick update.

We picked up my common in laws passport and our COPR earlier from our agent. It took 20 days from the day it was sent.

Good luck to all those at the 2nd to final stage (final stage being the task of crossing the border).

We are going to Coutts tomorrow.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
mohsin.ipr said:
Guys i am in a dilemma here. i got the request for Passports.
and i am hoping to send them tomorrow. My wife is not in canada so i have email Ottawa to change the visa office for her.
However, i will be sending my documents to ottawa.

- I want to know if i have to add only my photos (2 of them) or my wife's too with my documents?

- On the back side of one photo we just have to right the date, name and the address of the photography studio. i donot have to write my name of DOB?
It seems you don't need to write Name and Date of Birth on the pictures as they haven't mentioned it anywhere. But I did...

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They asked me to send my passports to Ottawa. In the mail I must include pictures and a pre-paid envelope for return. I have never been in Canada and there is no way of finding an international pre-paid envelope. They are asking me to send the mail in 30 days, so I e-mailed them to change my VO to local. They have not responded for 2 weeks and 30 days is counting down..

Thay do you guys suggest? :-\

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
HakikiKanada said:
They asked me to send my passports to Ottawa. In the mail I must include pictures and a pre-paid envelope for return. I have never been in Canada and there is no way of finding an international pre-paid envelope. They are asking me to send the mail in 30 days, so I e-mailed them to change my VO to local. They have not responded for 2 weeks and 30 days is counting down..

send a fax via this online fax websites did same and got a change of vo after a day

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:

They will change vo from Ottawa to local. It may take longer for response bcz of holidays.

Thank u

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have send my passport, photo, and ready for visa email on 24 Dec. but it will reach by today or tomorrow. let see how long. Any average time for returning passport with COPR.

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Hello,

I have send my passport, photo, and ready for visa email on 24 Dec. but it will reach by today or tomorrow. let see how long. Any average time for returning passport with COPR.
My PP will reach Ottawa on 31st Dec. Looks like 15-20 days to get it back...

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
They will change vo from Ottawa to local. It may take longer for response bcz of holidays.

Thank u
Wow they changed VO to local and I received an e-mail from Ankara VO today!!

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
HakikiKanada said:
Wow they changed VO to local and I received an e-mail from Ankara VO today!!
How long it took for you to get the reply from Ottawa? Also, can you share the format of your email that you have sent to ottawa?

I have emailed Ottawa to change my wife's VO from Ottawa to pakistan. and i will send mine to ottawa tomorrow. i hav't recieved any replies from ottawa yet on my wife's VO change request.

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent my passports , photos and pre paid envelope today.i was informed it will take 4 weeks to get it back.

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
mohsin.ipr said:
How long it took for you to get the reply from Ottawa? Also, can you share the format of your email that you have sent to ottawa?

I have emailed Ottawa to change my wife's VO from Ottawa to pakistan. and i will send mine to ottawa tomorrow. i hav't recieved any replies from ottawa yet on my wife's VO change request.
I would appreciate if you can keep us posted here. I am expecting my PPR in couple of weeks (AOR: July 26th). I am in the USA and my wife is back in India - so quite a similar situation like yours.

Is there any way in which I could prepare myself *before* they send me the PP request? I really don't want to take any risk - have spent nearly 2.5 years in reaching this stage! ::)

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
I sent the package on 27th Dec. It has reached Ottawa today (29th Dec) at 1:13pm.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
wolf_metallo said:
I would appreciate if you can keep us posted here. I am expecting my PPR in couple of weeks (AOR: July 26th). I am in the USA and my wife is back in India - so quite a similar situation like yours.

Is there any way in which I could prepare myself *before* they send me the PP request? I really don't want to take any risk - have spent nearly 2.5 years in reaching this stage! ::)
Nohting much you can do in term of Prep. Its just a matter of asking CIC to change the VO for your Wife to india. I have already sent an email to ottawa requesting the change but no replies so far. their response time in 21 days. and the dealine for submitting the passports is 30 days. lolx lets hope for best.
i have sent my passports and photos to ottawa and also attached a letter requesting for the change of VO for my Wife. Hope all goes well.

Best of luck