+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport with COPR lost by FedEx

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Hello,

My application was approved and I'd sent my passport and 2 photos to CPC Ottawa to get the COPR and the one time entry visa. The return shipment was apparently opened and the contents of the FedEx envelope were lost. This happened while it was moving from Indianapolis to Memphis, TN via FedEx. FedEx is looking for my documents but I'm fairly certain nothing will show up.

I'm already in the process of getting a new passport. What are the steps that I need to take to get the COPR and visa again? I have sent a webform and an e-mail to IRCC explaining this situation but haven't heard anything back.

Thanks!

sultanshaiik

Jul 10, 2022
Hello,

My application was approved and I'd sent my passport and 2 photos to CPC Ottawa to get the COPR and the one time entry visa. The return shipment was apparently opened and the contents of the FedEx envelope were lost. This happened while it was moving from Indianapolis to Memphis, TN via FedEx. FedEx is looking for my documents but I'm fairly certain nothing will show up.

I'm already in the process of getting a new passport. What are the steps that I need to take to get the COPR and visa again? I have sent a webform and an e-mail to IRCC explaining this situation but haven't heard anything back.

Thanks!
Were you able to get a resolution to the issue?

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020

sultanshaiik

Jul 10, 2022
Thanks. It looks like that user had a scanned copy of his COPR. My passport, one time entry visa, and COPR were all lost so I have no digital copy of it. Without a visa, no flight will allow anyone to board anyway.
That is me.
The scanned copy was useless.
If passport is lost, then it is a different case.

qwertyzz123

Apr 29, 2023
Hey I’m in the same boat. Fed ex lost my passport with stamped copr and copr letter. What did you end up doing ? Did you get in touch with ircc

qwertyzz123

Apr 29, 2023
Thanks. It looks like that user had a scanned copy of his COPR. My passport, one time entry visa, and COPR were all lost so I have no digital copy of it. Without a visa, no flight will allow anyone to board anyway.
Hi, Did you find a way out for this? My passport got lost with copr visa and now I just got a new passport but dont know how to get copr visa again. IRCC webform wont reply.