+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport will expire in one month.

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hi all,

I am about to send my application soon and just noticed that my passport will expire in one monthe. Would it be okay if I send my application with this passport and submit the biograph page of a new passport later as additional documents? Have you read any thread as to this matter? Please advise me.

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
I think its fine to do that. However, dont use your expired passport as one of the 2 IDs that you should submit with your application.

P.S.: dont forget to keep your expired passeport with you. Its too important especially during the interview.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stellahello said:
Hi all,

I am about to send my application soon and just noticed that my passport will expire in one monthe. Would it be okay if I send my application with this passport and submit the biograph page of a new passport later as additional documents? Have you read any thread as to this matter? Please advise me.
If you can apply before your passport expires you do so then you renew it and when called for interview you will have to show both. If your passport expires few weeks before you apply you can still use it and renew it later on but if you're applying months after it expires you better renew it and make sure you keep the old one as well whatever you do. They don't like it when there is a big gap between 2 passports even if you didn't need to travel or renew it, they suspect that you have another travel document u used in between.