+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to London Visa Office Timeline

Chips0404

May 27, 2022
Just send them a mail asking for your passport to be recalled based on your personal reasons.
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

But when you say no acknowledgement, vfs didn't give you a tracking number? Maybe you should try by mailing vfs to ask if your passport is still with them. If they haven't sent it to IRCC, request they send it back to you. If they don't respond to your mails on time, call them, just make sure you have enough airtime on your phone.
HI, just realised I missed the last part of your message. The tracking id only shows that the passport is being dispatch to the visa office and this was on 20/5. And this has nit changed as at now.

Ridho19920813

Jun 7, 2022
Same. I'm trying very hard to retrieve my passport due to an emergency. I've tried every avenue possible: raising a webform every day, emailing the ldnimmigration address 3 times a day, calling an IRCC agent (who said they can't do anything and that I need to reach out to the london VO people), but so far I did not receive any response.

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Hey Guys, there has been recent delays in getting Passport stamped at LVO, can you share any timelines you see for it so that we can monitor its progress

Sent mine last week, acknowleded 2 days ago. Some people that sent since 13th March has heard nothing, I'm wondering how long this would take as they were previously reported to be as fast as Cairo
Hello, do you have passports now? I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
I also sent mine on March 28 and I haven’t heard anything since. No acknowledgment, no tracking ID. When I called they told me it will take 3-4 weeks to get tracking ID and another 3-4weeks to get it stamped. So confused right now
Hello do you have your passport now?

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
I sent mine on the 26th of May, got a tracking ID on May 31, and received at IRCC on June 1, there has been no update afterward. I don't know the timeline at London Visa office.

kelvinlly

Jul 7, 2018
Hello dear, thanks for the update and hope you’ve received your visa now . I find myself in the same situation and I have to travel in by midJune and my passport was sent on 12 May and as at now no acknowledgement of receipt by the visa office. Has anyone been able to request for it to be returned to them and how did they do so please?
Hi,
Have you received your passport?

kelvinlly

Jul 7, 2018
Hey Guys, there has been recent delays in getting Passport stamped at LVO, can you share any timelines you see for it so that we can monitor its progress

Sent mine last week, acknowleded 2 days ago. Some people that sent since 13th March has heard nothing, I'm wondering how long this would take as they were previously reported to be as fast as Cairo
Hi,
Have you gotten it

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
We are waiting as well. Copies of our passports etc. were sent to VFS in Dublin some time at the end of May. London Office received the application on 30th of May, since then the status is showing as it is under processing.

kelvinlly

Jul 7, 2018
We are waiting as well. Copies of our passports etc. were sent to VFS in Dublin some time at the end of May. London Office received the application on 30th of May, since then the status is showing as it is under processing.
I guess London VO is taking 40 to 50 working to get the passport stamped.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I guess London VO is taking 40 to 50 working to get the passport stamped.
Where did you get that info, do we have anyone here who confirmed how long that person was waiting? In our case they have to process copies of our passports electronically.