+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to London Visa Office Timeline

Odk2018

Oct 25, 2020
My wife sent ours for recall yesterday, and we plan to resend the recall again today. We want to travel month end and we can't afford to be in the dark at this final stage...
Please let me know once its sent to VFS so i can also request mine be sent back, since no one has any concrete updates on stamping nigerian passports

Reactions: Dejiadecombo

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
I am super pissed. London sent back my passport unstamped even when I didn't ask for a recall. After wasting a month of my life

Odk2018

Oct 25, 2020
I am super pissed. London sent back my passport unstamped even when I didn't ask for a recall. After wasting a month of my life
Woah...Did they include the reason?? When did you send to London. I guess the best option is to just recall. Have you now submitted to VFS Lagos/Abuja?

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020
I heard of a family man whose passports were returned late March, unstamped. He sent again to Cairo on April 1st, It is back enroute to him, counterfoil generated. There are options take heart. Its better than them holding it up for too long and still not doing anything with the passports

Reactions: Datafricangurl

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
An update from london VO:

The High Commission of Canada in the UK is closed on 15 and 18 April for a public holiday.

Expect a small delay this weekend,

Odk2018

Oct 25, 2020
That's what you use to track with your D.O.B. , it should be showing processing at IRCC, once after its stamped. It will showing enroute to vfs etc.
I'm confused. I thought you said you've recalled your passports? Are you still going via that route?

The tracking has been showing processing since 28th march when it was reviewed by Ircc office. It got to vfs 23rd March

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020
I'm confused. I thought you said you've recalled your passports? Are you still going via that route?

The tracking has been showing processing since 28th march when it was reviewed by Ircc office. It got to vfs 23rd March
Using that same tracking number, you can know when its on its way back. It will track status from vfs to ircc and from ircc to vfs.

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020

The tracking number gives status irrespective of whether ircc stamps or not. What i mean

Reactions: Odk2018

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Please did they give you a reason? Did you get a mail saying : "the decision envelope has been dispatched "? Do you have your passport back now?