Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Okay you submitted at VFS London, well some of us on this thread submitted to VO London via VFS Abu Dhabi, VFS Islamabad and VFS Riyadh.
As long as your passports are going to London VO for stamping, you belong here, when did your passports get to LVO?

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, nothing from them yet. My processing date is March 15. Please what is yours? Please any information we hear can be shared for all too

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hello, nothing from them yet. My processing date is March 15. Please what is yours? Please any information we hear can be shared for all too
Mine is March 29. I didn't know they were not stamping on time there too. I wouldn't have risked it at all

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
I get, serious one chance we all entered like this
Where I was running from has become the fastest. People who received PPR after me have gotten their passport back. I'm glad to see that someone from March 14 got stamped. It's a slight relief because we don't know what's going on at all. I heard people are recalling their passports back.

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020
Where I was running from has become the fastest. People who received PPR after me have gotten their passport back. I'm glad to see that someone from March 14 got stamped. It's a slight relief because we don't know what's going on at all. I heard people are recalling their passports back.
But how are they recalling ? They (LVO) don't even respond to the emails sent to them...

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020
This is serious, what do we now do? Are they even telling us the next steps? should we leave or retrieve it?
My wife sent ours for recall yesterday, and we plan to resend the recall again today. We want to travel month end and we can't afford to be in the dark at this final stage...