+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I mailed my passport on the 5th of September and they received it on the 7th, the problem is I didn't write my tracking numbers down, I'm just so used to getting them on the receipt (even for prepaid envelopes) and then by the time I sealed the envelope the cashier figured that I "can't get the tracking code and only CPC-O will have the tracking code" (yeah right, just wouldn't listen to me). Anyhow, have any of you guys ever had any luck getting your tracking codes from CPC-O? MP said they couldn't do anything, sent a web form and they said they were forwarding my message to the responsible office, never heard anything else after that.

Apr 28, 2014
No not yet. I called CIC on Monday Sep 11, They told me that my passport is gone for printing and the agent said that He can not tell me how long it will take till they send back my passport. Still waiting.....
My CIC did not change too

Thanks for the information. Let us know when your status changes or you get your passport back. All the best bud.

Apr 28, 2014
I mailed my passport on the 5th of September and they received it on the 7th, the problem is I didn't write my tracking numbers down, I'm just so used to getting them on the receipt (even for prepaid envelopes) and then by the time I sealed the envelope the cashier figured that I "can't get the tracking code and only CPC-O will have the tracking code" (yeah right, just wouldn't listen to me). Anyhow, have any of you guys ever had any luck getting your tracking codes from CPC-O? MP said they couldn't do anything, sent a web form and they said they were forwarding my message to the responsible office, never heard anything else after that.
You should have opened the sealed envelope and use a fresh one. Wasting little money is always better than couple of months stress.

Anyways, I don't think it is possible as CIC people are reluctant to go step deeper and provide such details but you can always try. Else, just hope for the best and wait for the package to come to your place. All the best.

Sai27

Sep 21, 2017
I just checked my status and my application has been approved. I will check the tracker once I get home.
Hi

I did same mistake of sending my passport to US applicants address instead of Canada applicants PO BOX for PR. I am trying to call them but call is not getting connected. Please let me know do I need to contact them or I will be getting without delay?

Sai27

Sep 21, 2017
Hello ALL,

I received my Passport Request on 21st July and I sent my passport along with Annex A and my photos on 25th July

However, I am in Toronto right now but by mistake sent it to 365 Laurier Avenue instead of P.O Box 9780

I am panicking since I am worried that CIC will not receive my passport or some other issue. I hope to get my passport stamped.

Anybody in a similar situation, please help

SOS
Hi

I did the same mistake and very tense please let me know did you received approved passport fine without any issues? do I need to contact them

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
Hello Here is my timeline
PPR--- September 12th
Passport sent --- September 12th
Passport delivered in CPC Ottawa ---- September 14th
Passport entered into printing room --- September 18th
Awaiting for the approval
any guess how long it's going to be from now

and I have another question
do we have another tracking number for the return post or we get an update with the same tracking number which we sent to CPC-Ottawa?
because I realized lately about the return envelope tracking

Hope some experts help me out to come out of this confusion

jsingh22

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Here is my timeline
PPR--- September 12th
Passport sent --- September 12th
Passport delivered in CPC Ottawa ---- September 14th
Passport entered into printing room --- September 18th
Awaiting for the approval
any guess how long it's going to be from now

and I have another question
do we have another tracking number for the return post or we get an update with the same tracking number which we sent to CPC-Ottawa?
because I realized lately about the return envelope tracking

Hope some experts help me out to come out of this confusion
How do you get to know the status of the passports, for instance, they are gone for printing etc. I have tried calling CIC contact center but couldnt get through to a live agent. Do you know the sequence of keys to press to connect to a live agent?

Reactions: IrenaIrena
Apr 28, 2014
Application got approved on portal after 2.5 weeks. CIC received my passport on 13th Sept. ON 2nd Oct, status of the application changed to Approved. Passport tracking is still not active though. Usually I have heard it take 1-2 weeks before they dispatch. All the best for you all!!!

madhur.eng

Aug 7, 2017
How do you get to know the status of the passports, for instance, they are gone for printing etc. I have tried calling CIC contact center but couldnt get through to a live agent. Do you know the sequence of keys to press to connect to a live agent?
What is the number to reach them to know the details of the passport.

vik1406

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Here is my timeline:
PR: September 15, 2017
Passport Sent: September 20, 2017
Passport received: September 22, 2017

Since then I am waiting on that and there is no change in the application status.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi all,
My tracker was activated on Friday (09/08). But on Saturday (09/09), I got the below "Clearance Delay" message from FedEx. We live in Missouri but the package is in Memphis, Tennessee. Did anyone receive a similar message? If so, how did you proceed?

Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN
Description provided is insufficient to classify commodity
Heh, I am the same situation like you. How did you resolve your problem? When did u receive ur passport??

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, how many days it is currently taking to get your passport back with PR visa (inside Canada)?

rajsethi71

Star Member
May 21, 2017
i am in same boat. i forgot to write down tracking number.
Any luck getting it somehow?