+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

SakinToronto

Jul 26, 2017
Hello ALL,

I received my Passport Request on 21st July and I sent my passport along with Annex A and my photos on 25th July

However, I am in Toronto right now but by mistake sent it to 365 Laurier Avenue instead of P.O Box 9780

I am panicking since I am worried that CIC will not receive my passport or some other issue. I hope to get my passport stamped.

Anybody in a similar situation, please help

SOS

SakinToronto

Jul 26, 2017
My account just updated.

PPR: May 17th
Documents sent to Ottawa: May 18th
Documents received in Ottawa: May 19th
Application approved: May 30th

Should I be expecting my tracker to activate today? :)
I submitted my passport to the 365 Laurier Avenue West Address instead of P.O Box 9780

You got your approval? No issues right? I am panicking right now

Evan2017

Jul 31, 2017
I sent my passport on Jun 16, 17 and it reached Ottawa office on Jun 19,17 ..The only update I have got is it is sent to Printing Room on 20th and since then there is no message.. I am in the US .. Anyone else in similar situation :(:(

Hi, I submitted my passport at the exact date as yours. Although myCIC shows everything has been approved, but I am yet to receive my passport from CPC Ottawa.
May I enquire about the means you used in sending and receiving your passport. I used FeDEX, I am not sure if the problem is from Fedex. Could you advise?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hi, I submitted my passport at the exact date as yours. Although myCIC shows everything has been approved, but I am yet to receive my passport from CPC Ottawa.
May I enquire about the means you used in sending and receiving your passport. I used FeDEX, I am not sure if the problem is from Fedex. Could you advise?

Have you checked to see if the tracker is activated on it. I had lots of problems with my return package from FedEx, including them shipping the package to my town, and then sending it back to Canada, which I was able to catch and have it turned around before it reached the border. It was a mess, the only way I caught it was because I happen to check track the package upon returning from a trip. They didn't even send me the email updates I signed up for.

saadishahid

Aug 10, 2017
I am in a strange situation.

PPR: 25 May 2017
Passport sent: 19 Jun 2017
Tracker Activated: 20 Jun 2017

2nd PPR: August 8, 2017

My passport is already submitted against my 25 May PPR. I don't know what the second PPR is about. Any help would be great.

asingh7201

Sep 7, 2016
Ihave sent wrong size photos with passport and annex a to ottawa cpc, what would happen. Willthey cancel my application ? Kindly help me with this witha response

Darshil2609

Mar 19, 2015
Hello All,

I have sent my passport to CIC on 4-Aug-2017. I have not received my passport yet, even tracking for return envelope is not enabled. The status was changed to approved in profile last Thursday. Does anybody have idea how much time it will take for the passport ?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hello All,

I have sent my passport to CIC on 4-Aug-2017. I have not received my passport yet, even tracking for return envelope is not enabled. The status was changed to approved in profile last Thursday. Does anybody have idea how much time it will take for the passport ?

You should get it soon, takes about 30 days after passport delivery.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hello ALL,

I received my Passport Request on 21st July and I sent my passport along with Annex A and my photos on 25th July

However, I am in Toronto right now but by mistake sent it to 365 Laurier Avenue instead of P.O Box 9780

I am panicking since I am worried that CIC will not receive my passport or some other issue. I hope to get my passport stamped.

Anybody in a similar situation, please help

SOS
Hi
I am an outland spousal sponsor case currently in Toronto on TRV.
I received PPR and instructions to either send to Islamabad or to Ottawa and the address mentioned is 365 Laurier Aveneue.
So I sent it to same address and hope things will be alright.
PPR request: 29 August 2017
PPT sent to Ottawa CPC PR: 29 August 2017
Package received in CPC-O: 30 August 2017
Waiting starts........

asingh7201

Sep 7, 2016
Hii have a strange situation so on 8th august i sent my passport along with photos and annex a form after i got request for passport , a week after they ask me to resubmit the photos due to wrong size , i sent photos next day along with another return envelop, so far passport tracking is not activated and in cic it still shows application in progress. Can anyone please tell me if there is any trouble or should i give it a week more . My friends got their passports back today but they sent correct photos at first place.

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys, need your insights...I have sent our passports to the VO for stamping on the 30th Aug 2017 through VFS. We got a mail today from VFS stating the below lines:

"Dear applicant, Mail to the Applicant passport is Outscan from Embassy and you will receive the passport through courier if opt for courier if applicant want to collect through courier or Counter if applicant want to collect from counter. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email."

According to my understanding this states that our passports has been dispatched from New Delhi. But there is no update in our MyCic account.

Can someone please explain the situation.

Thanks in advance.

Claire g.

Aug 24, 2017
Hii have a strange situation so on 8th august i sent my passport along with photos and annex a form after i got request for passport , a week after they ask me to resubmit the photos due to wrong size , i sent photos next day along with another return envelop, so far passport tracking is not activated and in cic it still shows application in progress. Can anyone please tell me if there is any trouble or should i give it a week more . My friends got their passports back today but they sent correct photos at first place.
Any update of your passport yet?