+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
Does anybody know what's the size of return expresspost envelope to provide to CPC Ottawa for them to deliver our passports back to us? I have used a small sized one which can fit passports easily but I am not sure they would want to fold COPR in it or not.
that's right
one letter size one standard (small)

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
About sending passport to Ottawa, I have 3 passports (all valid and issued by one country - my country is one of the few in the world that issues you as many passports as you want). Does it mean I'll send the one I used to apply for PR and I can still travel as much as I want, on my other passport? So I can cross border with no worries... Thank you :)

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR - May 30th
PP Sent - May 30th
PP Delivered - June 1st
Application Approved - June 7th
Tracker - Waiting

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
tracker activated since Monday June 05 (06:30pm) , not delivered yet!!

anybody in same situation?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About sending passport to Ottawa, I have 3 passports (all valid and issued by one country - my country is one of the few in the world that issues you as many passports as you want). Does it mean I'll send the one I used to apply for PR and I can still travel as much as I want, on my other passport? So I can cross border with no worries... Thank you :)
Use the passport you use to apply for PR. should be same passport number

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Use the passport you use to apply for PR. should be same passport number
I'll definitely use the one that I applied for PR with. They all have different passport number, however my question was more about if I'm able to travel inside and outside of Canada within the period when I don't have my "passport that I use for PR" because it's in Ottawa at that time. Thanks

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll definitely use the one that I applied for PR with. They all have different passport number, however my question was more about if I'm able to travel inside and outside of Canada within the period when I don't have my "passport that I use for PR" because it's in Ottawa at that time. Thanks
I dont think so but since you have unique situation better not to take risk or call CIC for confirmation.

Reactions: Anford

tomjaz04

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Got approved today :):):):)
PPR 23 May
Passport Delivered 29 May
Approved 7 June
I m CEC Inland gonna cross at Rainbo bridge but scared of funds only have 8K in account...

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got approved today :):):):)
PPR 23 May
Passport Delivered 29 May
Approved 7 June
I m CEC Inland gonna cross at Rainbo bridge but scared of funds only have 8K in account...
They are asking for funds I believe but since you are cec candidate.. you dont require to show the funds.. ISnt it?