thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
PPR - 16th May
PP Sent - 19th May
PP Delivered - 23rd May
Return Tracker not Activated yet
Application Status not changed

Looks like its taking at least a week before return tracker is activated.

Reactions: fayezhu

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
PPR - 16th May
PP Sent - 19th May
PP Delivered - 23rd May

i sent my passport the same date as you, the passport arrived in OTTAWA yesterday. lets keep each other posted for any status change

LittleBeeInCanada

Sep 9, 2014
PPR - 16th May
PP Sent - 19th May
PP Delivered - 23rd May

I sent our passports on May 19 as well. It was delivered on May 23rd.
Fingers crossed... it's very time sensitive for us

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR - 16th May
PP Sent - 19th May
PP Delivered - 23rd May

I sent my passport on May 18, 2017 and it arrived on May 19, 2017:)

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guys I received my COPR today, but when I checked my wife COPR doc, they mentioned wrong Canada last entry date . What should I do now? Will it be an issue?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
I guys I received my COPR today, but when I checked my wife COPR doc, they mentioned wrong Canada last entry date . What should I do now? Will it be an issue?
This is very common. They usually put the date first time you enter into Canada. Nothing to worry about. CBSA officer will write new date when you will do landing.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
This is very common. They usually put the date first time you enter into Canada. Nothing to worry about. CBSA officer will write new date when you will do landing.
I did some research it doesn't sound like CBSA officers can amend CIC documents. The person has two choices - either go to the border to land then send an amendment form to CIC after or make an appointment at CIC office and have them amend it there.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
I did some research it doesn't sound like CBSA officers can amend CIC documents. The person has two choices - either go to the border to land then send an amendment form to CIC after or make an appointment at CIC office and have them amend it there.
Its not amendment. I am talking about new date as Landed Immigrant. When you do the landing, CBSA officer will write new dates on your COPR.
In COPR they usually put the date the first time you entered into Canada with the status (example = student) and then your status has changed (example = Worker) until you receive PR. You will most likely to see the student entry date in your COPR. This is same as I-94 in USA (if you have experienced that).

If you entered into Canada with same status and never changed it then you might not even see the last entry date on your COPR.

Above mentioned scenarios are my personal experiences.

Bottom line is, this is not a major issue to amend. If you have DOB, Name or any personal info missing or wrong then you have to do amendments.

I, myself have done the landing and nothing has been mentioned by CBSA plus I have known other users who has experience that also.

Last edited:

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Its not amendment. I am talking about new date as Landed Immigrant. When you do the landing, CBSA officer will write new dates on your COPR.
In COPR they usually put the date the first time you entered into Canada with the status (example = student) and then your status has changed (example = Worker) until you receive PR. You will most likely to see the student entry date in your COPR. This is same as I-94 in USA (if you have experienced that).

If you entered into Canada with same status and never changed it then you might not even see the last entry date on your COPR.

Above mentioned scenarios are my personal experiences.

Bottom line is, this is not a major issue to amend. If you have DOB, Name or any personal info missing or wrong then you have to do amendments.

I, myself have done the landing and nothing has been mentioned by CBSA plus I have known other users who has experience that also.

Yeah, makes sense given it's the last entry date. But if it's DOB/Name/anything significant like that you're supposed to send the COPR back to the CIC as you will have issues landing. Amendment form is used after the fact (post-landing).