+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Also did anyone get a message in their CIC account with further details once it got approved? It said to check your messages for more details but don't see anything?
So far I didnt get any message to say it was approved. It was upon checking it that I saw it.

Also waiting for the return tracker to be initiated

Mangomango

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I might need help here. I got my PPR May 10 and sent the passport on May 11 from Vancouver. My passport is expected to be delivered on May 15. However, the mailing status I tracked online is still in transit and have not even arrived Ottawa. I called the Canada post and they said they will contact me by the end of this Friday. But I'm kind of worried now as I will need my passport very soon. Does anyone come across this problem before? Thank you.

abc life

Feb 28, 2017
Also did anyone get a message in their CIC account with further details once it got approved? It said to check your messages for more details but don't see anything?
I didn't get any message. I had the same thought. Maybe it's just the format.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
my application got approved this morning, the tracker not activated yet. one question, guys, did you see any messege in your cic account? Thanks
No message - just checked and saw approved. That was yesterday but still waiting for tracker to be initialized.
dont know how long it takes..
Any update of TRACKER from Anyone that got application approved yesterday?

navneet879

Aug 15, 2016
No message - just checked and saw approved. That was yesterday but still waiting for tracker to be initialized.
Many saw approved yesterday.. none of them reported tracker active till now.. including me..

mutaros

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017 Divorce Certificate
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-05-2017
Passport sent - May 8th
Delivered to Ottawa - May 10th at 10.27 (according to the tracking number Canada Post)

Still not approved

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Yes no message. I think they will only email you with a message if they require your action. Changes like these they dont email.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
There will not be any new message after approval.
You will see a line added on the top (lines for dependents) which will include your approval detail (document type, expiry, documnet number, country etc).

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Thanks guys, Maybe they will sent the whole batch together?. My guessing is first they approved, and then they transfer our files and passport to print visa and copr? and the final step is sent back our passport. Maybe our tracker didn't get activated due to the waiting for printing?

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
I saw the post from previous weeks, people get approved on Monday to Wednesday usually wait till Thursday to have tracker activated. I am not sure, maybe it just because of the flood situation, Canada post comes less often?

jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR - May 5
Passport sent - May 6thPPR - May 5
Passport sent - May 6th
Delivered to Ottawa - May 9th
Approved - May 16th
Tracker - Not activated yet

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
I just got an email telling me I have an update. So seems like once approval is obtained and the COPR numbers are issued, they do send a email. Again Im not sure if everyone is the same

navneet879

Aug 15, 2016
I just got an email telling me I have an update. So seems like once approval is obtained and the COPR numbers are issued, they do send a email. Again Im not sure if everyone is the same
Email comes 24 hour late for update in status.