+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Saw your msg come through and checked again and alas it was there! =D Took exactly a week for me. Just waiting now similarly to track the passport coming back! Looks like they were fine with me missing my name and DOB. Phew :p
That's good to know. I did hear they are very particular like when I took my pics they accidentally stamped two pics and had to redo them as they noticed the mistake.

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
That's good to know. I did hear they are very particular like when I took my pics they accidentally stamped two pics and had to redo them as they noticed the mistake.
Oh really? That's seems weird. If anything you had two certified pics! Maybe its because they need a blank one to print or scan properly. Just glad it all went off without much further delays. Thanks for everyone's help throughout this whole process!

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Y
Oh really? That's seems weird. If anything you had two certified pics! Maybe its because they need a blank one to print or scan properly. Just glad it all went off without much further delays. Thanks for everyone's help throughout this whole process!
Yeah I think only one needs stamping.

Anyone needs in done in Canada should go to Costco. They are experienced and the cheapest I was told. I did mine there

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Y

Yeah I think only one needs stamping.

Anyone needs in done in Canada should go to Costco. They are experienced and the cheapest I was told. I did mine there

I think I stamped both photographs. Should I send them again? or wait for CIC's request?

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Did CIC email you to redo the pics? The photographer that I went to stamped both copies