+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey guys

I called CIC just now.. they said that they have dispatched the passport yesterday from CPC centre.
Canada post hasn't activated the tracker yet though...anyways its a wait game

what is the phone number to contact CIC Ottawa??

Jagjeet-Singh

May 10, 2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
19-05-2017
Hey guys

I called CIC just now.. they said that they have dispatched the passport yesterday from CPC centre.
Canada post hasn't activated the tracker yet though...anyways its a wait game
Can you share the number you used to get that information out.

eetocanada

May 18, 2017
I know that sucks but if you wanna know then u gotta wait...
Its good that you got connected to them coz sometimes they won't transfer you to them as they are so busy..

Reactions: MAAN18

mariabas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
My passport was received by Ottawa office on 23rd May but I still don't have any update on my application. The status has not changed. I am an FSW outland USA applicant. Do I need to worry?

eetocanada

May 18, 2017
Also depends on your luck coz last time the lady did not give me any information. She was like its too early to say anything and call us after june 1st.

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I know that sucks but if you wanna know then u gotta wait...
Its good that you got connected to them coz sometimes they won't transfer you to them as they are so busy..

to whom? is their a different department ,.the guys who do the PP dispatch?

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
My passport was received by Ottawa office on 23rd May but I still don't have any update on my application. The status has not changed. I am an FSW outland USA applicant. Do I need to worry?
Try calling them , I am doing the same

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Also depends on your luck coz last time the lady did not give me any information. She was like its too early to say anything and call us after june 1st.

Ohh''

Mine PP was delivered Ottawa on Friday may 26 early morning,

is it too early to call? today is the 5th business day

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
i also called this afternoon, the lady told me they sent out the passport already yesterday but somehow my return is not activated. Also called canada post they couldnt find any information on the tracker information i provided. I took a pic of my return envelope so the tracker # is correct, hope they dont loose my passport, otherwise it will be really bad.