+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT SUBMITTED BUT WORRIED!

Ganeet1987

Nov 6, 2014
MY NAME IS GANEET PAL SINGH.

I HAD APPLIED FOR THIS PR APPLICATION UNDER FSW 2014, NOC 0121. LAST YEAR IN AUG 2014.
EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT TO THE NEW DELHI CANADA VFS OFFICE ON 2/4/2015.

I HAVE A SERIOUS CONCERN HERE.
IN 2010 I HAD COMPLETED MY MASTERS FROM UK AND AFTER THAT I HAD APPLIED FOR POST STUDENT WORK PERMIT WHICH WAS GRANTED TO EVERY STUDENT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE. I HAD APPLIED FOR THAT POST STUDY WORK VISA BUT WAS UNFORTUNATLY REFUSED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT. WHEN I HAD SUBMITTED MY PR APPLICATION IN AUG LAST YEAR 2014 I FORGOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IN THE CHECKLIST IN THE FORM.

MY QUESTION IS THAT WILL THIS MISTAKE IMPACT MY PR APPLICATION?

REGARDS.

GANEET.

nb2340

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept'14
Nomination.....
PER-30th Dec'14
Med's Request
20th Mar'15
Med's Done....
28th Mar'15__3RD Line >11th Apr'15
Passport Req..
21st May'15__DM>22nd May'15
VISA ISSUED...
19th Jun'15
LANDED..........
31st Jul'15
As per my little experience, I can answer your query

When you submit your application, you also submit the copies of your passport.

Your passport number gives the complete history to CIC and only after complete verification they send you Medicals and after medicals security and criminality checks goes on.

SO I think you should not be much worried.Rest experts can tell you better

Ganeet1987

Nov 6, 2014
THANK U FOR THE QUICK REPLY.

ITS BEEN LIKE 10 DAYS ALREADY WHEN I SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT. HOW LONG DOES THE VISA OFFICE NORMALLY TAKES TO RETURN THE PASSPORT IN CASE OF A VISA REFUSAL?

nb2340

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept'14
Nomination.....
PER-30th Dec'14
Med's Request
20th Mar'15
Med's Done....
28th Mar'15__3RD Line >11th Apr'15
Passport Req..
21st May'15__DM>22nd May'15
VISA ISSUED...
19th Jun'15
LANDED..........
31st Jul'15
ITS BEEN LIKE 10 DAYS ALREADY WHEN I SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT. HOW LONG DOES THE VISA OFFICE NORMALLY TAKES TO RETURN THE PASSPORT IN CASE OF A VISA REFUSAL? - I haven't seen such a case till date

N THEN HOW LONG DOES A NORMAL PROCESS TAKES FOR THE CANADA VISA OFFICE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS.? 15-30 days

Ganeet1987

Nov 6, 2014
Hello all!

I really need some expert advice on my forst post. This thing is scary as alot hopes depends on this verdict. Plz advice all.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
dont worry if they had to they would havent asked for your passport in first place. You have passed that stage already with passport request.

jayanjkm

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO>>>>>CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
second line updated March 13
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
March 31, 2015
Med's Done....
April 06, 2015 with third line update on April 14,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2, 2015(DM on same day)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Ganeet1987 said:

I HAD APPLIED FOR THIS PR APPLICATION UNDER FSW 2014, NOC 0121. LAST YEAR IN AUG 2014.
EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT TO THE NEW DELHI CANADA VFS OFFICE ON 2/4/2015.

IN 2010 I HAD COMPLETED MY MASTERS FROM UK AND AFTER THAT I HAD APPLIED FOR POST STUDENT WORK PERMIT WHICH WAS GRANTED TO EVERY STUDENT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE. I HAD APPLIED FOR THAT POST STUDY WORK VISA BUT WAS UNFORTUNATLY REFUSED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT. WHEN I HAD SUBMITTED MY PR APPLICATION IN AUG LAST YEAR 2014 I FORGOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IN THE CHECKLIST IN THE FORM.

REGARDS.

GANEET.

Hi Ganeet,

It won't be a issue for your PR Visa in Canada.They requested for your passport stamp visa as you had get through all the necessary verification.

Happy Landing ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Ganeet1987 said:

REGARDS.

GANEET.
I also forgot to mention about my US visa refusal when I sent my application originally. I simply sent a new Schedule A form along with an apology letter explaining that it was an honest mistake.

They accepted it and granted me my visa in Feb this year. But of course I sent these things soon after PER, because if they catch you then they can not only refuse your visa but also they can ban you for 2 years for misinterpretation! If you don't get caught now, you may do so in future, for e.g. when you apply for citizenship, they check everything on their file about you.

While I do wish you good luck and it seems you might get away with it this time, but if I were you, I would send this new form and an apology letter ASAP to VO! Because simple visa refusals don't negatively affect our applications, so letting them know about it won't hurt but hiding something from them can!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jaxon911 said:
[but also they can ban you for 2 years for misinterpretation!
The misrepresentation ban was recently increased to 5 years.

Ganeet1987

Nov 6, 2014
jaxson911

i did not do anything intentionally. it was a mistake .what is the best way to tell them about this mis-interpretation and send them an apology letter so that they could understand my concern.

Is the case officer and the person in the Vfs canada visa office the same guy who approved my file?
Is it the duty of the case officer to put stamp and visa on my passport or there are different departments for for each ?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Ganeet1987 said:
jaxson911

i did not do anything intentionally. it was a mistake .what is the best way to tell them about this mis-interpretation and send them an apology letter so that they could understand my concern.

Is the case officer and the person in the Vfs canada visa office the same guy who approved my file?
Is it the duty of the case officer to put stamp and visa on my passport or there are different departments for for each ?
@ganeet1987,

I endorse the views expressed by Scylla nd jaxson. I am afraid, this tantamount to misrepresentation in the eyes of Visa Officer,however a mistake u may claim. The best course open is to get it corrected by apprising VO about the fact. It may solely depend as to how VO reacts to it.Calling for ur PPT may put the record straight, during the finalization of ur case.Ur student visa stamp may speak of everything nd so would PGWP issued to u, subsequently. VO has the required infrastructure/ or the effective tools to check it all .

Please note that Visa Officer authorized to deal PR applications has nothing to with VSF, THE LATER BEING ONLY a Collecting agent of applications/correspondence meant to be sent to CHC.

Hope, it may suffice.

God luck nd May God bless all !!!!

parhar51

Ganeet1987

Nov 6, 2014
hello Parhar51!

So does it mean that VO has the all the necessary sources to check that why was my post study work permit was refused which was due to lack of the financial resources and knowing this they had sent me a request for PPR? However they got my pcc done from england tooo which states very clearly that there is no trace of any criminal records on my name. I just came to knoe that my passport has been dispatched from the Visa office and ready for collection. so in this case what is the best way to bring everything to their knowledge and the chances for an approval by the Vo.

regards.

Ganeet.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Ganeet1987 said:
hello Parhar51!

So does it mean that VO has the all the necessary sources to check that why was my post study work permit was refused which was due to lack of the financial resources and knowing this they had sent me a request for PPR? However they got my pcc done from england tooo which states very clearly that there is no trace of any criminal records on my name. I just came to knoe that my passport has been dispatched from the Visa office and ready for collection. so in this case what is the best way to bring everything to their knowledge and the chances for an approval by the Vo.

regards.

ganeet
@Ganeet ji,

Yes, as explained in my last post ,VO has got the required tool to check ur PGWP status. For the positive side ,however,it is possibility that its refusal on account of lack of funds at ur disposal may have not been considered a serious irregularity.The very fact that u are through the criminality check nd ur PPT has been sent back , may suggest that u are in for some good result. But then,packet containing ur PPT can alone depict what u have in store for u .

Let us wish nd pray for good !!!!!

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!

parhar51

Ganeet1987

Nov 6, 2014
TO ALL

I THANK ALL OF U WHO TOOK OUT TIME TO ADVICE ME SUGGEST ME HELPED ME IN ALL THE WAY POSSIBLE.

PASSPORT RECEIVED

STAMPED. HAPPY

REGARDS.

GANEET.