+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission

Intercn

Apr 27, 2023
Hello

today I give my passport to VFS for visa stamping but I was surprised that it will take one month to send it back.

please anyone who got TRV visa can inform me how long it will take to receive passport after passport submission to VFS .
I am talking about qatar VFS

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Hello

today I give my passport to VFS for visa stamping but I was surprised that it will take one month to send it back.

please anyone who got TRV visa can inform me how long it will take to receive passport after passport submission to VFS .
1 month ???? that's ridiculous, i'm about to send my passport too but i'm travelling soon and i will need it back in time for my trip..Please let us know how long it takes with you because i heard i takes 2 weeks and when i called VFS they said 3 weeks.

Reactions: Intercn

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hello

Which country ?
And BVL time plz ?

Reactions: Intercn

Intercn

Apr 27, 2023
1 month ???? that's ridiculous, i'm about to send my passport too but i'm travelling soon and i will need it back in time for my trip..Please let us know how long it takes with you because i heard i takes 2 weeks and when i called VFS they said 3 weeks.
Yeah she said one month so you should you cannot travel during this time.
I will reply directly when I will receive it

Intercn

Apr 27, 2023
Which country ?
And BVL time plz ?
Hello
I applied for TRV on 10 august 2022
And after that biometrics completed on 22/08/2022 on IRCC
BVL 27/04/2023
Passport request 27/04/2023
Country qatar
In the IRCC account still showing we are reviewing your eligibility but final decision change to your application was approved

ALNEEL909

May 24, 2023
Hello
BVL 27/04/2023
Country qatar
In the IRCC account still showing we are reviewing your eligibility but final decision change to your application was approved
Hello! Did you receive your passport by any chance or know if its on the way back to Qatar?
I also submitted my passport at VFS Doha on May 14, still waiting for my passport.

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hello
BVL 27/04/2023
Country qatar
May i know how many days taken to get collect ur passport from VFs

Borissea

Apr 12, 2023
Hello

Seriously l got a message for submitted my passport from India l am supposed to travel the 8 june