+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission webform

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I submit my webform for passport submission one day ago. I dont know about this email.what is this?

Subject: [External] Payment link | VFS Support Query Update | Do not delete | ticket number=######

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). This is an automated response to acknowledge your e-mail.

1) For customers who have applied for Biometrics Appointment – Your request for biometric enrolment appointment at your preferred Visa Application Center has been acknowledged. Our Call Center Team will share a confirmation with you on email with your appointment details. You must follow the below mentioned instructions for your scheduled appointment at the Canada Visa Application Centre, as applicable to you.
Kindly carry the below documents in hardcopy on the day of your appointment:
Appointment letter as received from the Call center.
Valid Original Passport
Biometric Instruction letter.
Signed copy of the consent form, one form per applicant. Link to download the Consent form is below: https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants. Your safety is our priority. As part of the precautionary measures, customers visiting our Visa Application Centers may be subjected to body temperature checks to assess their health conditions and required to wear a face mask. Customers exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, including fever (higher than 37.2 degrees Celsius), cough and difficulty breathing will be advised to seek medical attention at the nearest healthcare facility of their choice.
Apart from the safety procedures conducted, please note that accompanying persons will not be allowed inside building premises / Visa Application Centre.

2) For customers who have written into us for regular enquiries – We acknowledge your email & our team will get back to you at the earliest.
Our normal response time is 2 Business days (excluding weekends and public holidays as listed on our website) however, we request your understanding in the event of a delay. Our teams are working judiciously to provide you with the required information.

In case of further information on your Canada Visa Appointment You may contact us via email on info.canada@vfshelpline.comOR call our Canada Visa Information Helpline on: 18002668858 or 022-67866002 between 8:00 hrs. – 17:00 hrs.

We are open from Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays listed on the website https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/attend-centre)

Important Notice:

The Canada Visa Application Centre is neither an operator nor a representative of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and only provides information and services to applicants seeking Visa Application Service. The Canada Visa Application Centre has no involvement or influence over the application decision-making process or any ability to predict, prioritize, or decide the outcome of any application. The Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) only provides general information and administrative services related to temporary resident applications, including Visitor (TRV), study and work permits, as well as travel documents for permanent residents of Canada. CVAC is the exclusive service provider for the Government of Canada, authorized to accept applications in all temporary resident categories (visitor visas, study and work permits) and travel document applications from Canada’s permanent residents in India. CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.

Please note that CVACs only provide general information and administrative services related to temporary resident applications, including Visitor (TRV), study and work permits, as well as travel documents for permanent residents of Canada. We are not authorized to provide any information or respond to any queries regarding permanent resident applications or Canadian consular services. This includes Express Entry for skilled immigrants, online application support, Canadian citizenship and any specific information about the visa application forms, the supporting documents or any advice related to the visa application process. Please visit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html for more information on these programs.
Applicants are requested not to share any personal information such as your passport number, email address, phone number etc. with the customer care executive except when scheduling your appointments. If such information is provided by the applicant, VFS Global will not be liable for any possible misuse of the personal information. Information on the application process is available in English (https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html) or French (https://www.canada.ca/fr/services/immigration-citoyennete.html) on the IRCC website. Information on the services offered at the CVAC and how to submit your application can be found on our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/index.html

Best Regards,

Call Center Team
----------
VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

For more information please visit our website http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Yes this is the acknowledgement mail like rogerdude said. Wait until tommorrow if still not received after that, then try the trick I mentioned in the other thread.

Reactions: Rah123

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Thanks to both of u for reply and I got two emails back to back with different ticket number.i will make only one payment? Or will I get two payment link?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Thanks to both of u for reply and I got two emails back to back with different ticket number.i will make only one payment? Or will I get two payment link?
Only one payment link is what they sent unless you submitted two webforms. In case you receive multiple ones then ignore other ones received after 1.

Reactions: Rah123

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Only one payment link is what they sent unless you submitted two webforms. In case you receive multiple ones then ignore other ones received after 1.
Hey Can you confirm if we just need one webform submission for 2 passport. In the webform they mention 1 passport = 1 webform. However I have doubt why dependent passport need to sent seperately

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey Can you confirm if we just need one webform submission for 2 passport. In the webform they mention 1 passport = 1 webform. However I have doubt why dependent passport need to sent seperately
Did you find an answer for this? Can you please confirm what you did?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013