+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

ptc

Aug 24, 2018
We also submitted on 3rd Nov in Dubai VFS at Wafi, waiting for the COPR.
We didn't do any bio metric as it was not requested.

ptc

Aug 24, 2018
We also submitted on 3rd Nov in Dubai VFS at Wafi, waiting for the COPR.
We didn't do any bio metric as it was not requested.
our profile got update on 6-Nov and got a call on 7-Nov to collect the passport

Jomush

Dec 2, 2018
PPR received on 08-11-2019.
Submission abu ahabhi Visa office on 10-11-2019
Waiting for COPR
Courier Aramex

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
Good day. My passport is now being asked to be sent to abu dhabi. I am in Nigeria now. It is clearly stated in Option 2 that I need to buy aramex airway bill. There is no aramex where I am now. Just DHL. But in Lagos there is aramex (17 hrs drive). What happens if I enclose a C4 envelope instead?

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Hi,

I sent the passports to abudhabi embassy thru aramex Kuwait and it has reached today.

I just kept the letter received from embassy, passports and photos with details written backside.

I was about to keep extra cover as return envelope and asked Aramex to provide return awb, they said it is not necessary. They said Aramex will use new AWB and send it to you and you will get the notification in your mobile when the package is returned.

i am little tensed. it is ok. As no AWB or the envelope with address is kept, will immigration/aramex ship the docs correctly to our address. Please advise.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi,

I sent the passports to abudhabi embassy thru aramex Kuwait and it has reached today.

I just kept the letter received from embassy, passports and photos with details written backside.

I was about to keep extra cover as return envelope and asked Aramex to provide return awb, they said it is not necessary. They said Aramex will use new AWB and send it to you and you will get the notification in your mobile when the package is returned.

i am little tensed. it is ok. As no AWB or the envelope with address is kept, will immigration/aramex ship the docs correctly to our address. Please advise.
You shouldn’t send the passports without return airway bill.... now you can only track your passports via Aramex tracking number until they reach safely to Abu Dhabi Embassy.
After that keep checking with Aramex or download Aramex app and register with the same name and address which you used for sending documents to Abu Dhabi You will get notification once the send your passport & COPR back to you.

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
You shouldn’t send the passports without return airway bill.... now you can only track your passports via Aramex tracking number until they reach safely to Abu Dhabi Embassy.
After that keep checking with Aramex or download Aramex app and register with the same name and address which you used for sending documents to Abu Dhabi You will get notification once the send your passport & COPR back to you.
Thank you. Very useful info.

Jomush

Dec 2, 2018
Good day. My passport is now being asked to be sent to abu dhabi. I am in Nigeria now. It is clearly stated in Option 2 that I need to buy aramex airway bill. There is no aramex where I am now. Just DHL. But in Lagos there is aramex (17 hrs drive). What happens if I enclose a C4 envelope instead?
Waiting for COPR
Courier Aramex
Waiting for COPR
Courier Aramex
i received my passports yesterday..