+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

Vikram14

Aug 25, 2019
Hi Guys
Below is my timeline
Passport submitted: 19 Aug 2019( VFS DUBAI)
Passport received at Abu Dhabi: 19th Aug 2019
COPR APPROVAL : 24th August 2019
Passport dispatched ( Aramex): 25th August 2019
Validity of COPR: August 2020
Medical was done in October 2018 but the assessment was done in August 2019 so no new medical was requested by IRCC

Total time between PPR and COPR - 6 days

All the best for your approvals as well.

Reactions: ntkotian

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Good Morning Friends,

Congratulation to all who got their COPR.
Can anybody let me know what is the procedure to submit passport in VFS Abu dhabi.

1)What we need to carry along with passport & PR email.?
2) How much it will cost?
3) Is photograph facility available there.? If yes then how much they will cost?

will appreciate your help.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Good Morning Friends,

Congratulation to all who got their COPR.
Can anybody let me know what is the procedure to submit passport in VFS Abu dhabi.

1)What we need to carry along with passport & PR email.?
2) How much it will cost?
3) Is photograph facility available there.? If yes then how much they will cost?

will appreciate your help.
You need to take passport, PPR, Signed VFS Consent form (available on VFS website) and 02 pics per applicant.
They have facility to take picture but it's better to take pictures with you as everything other than photocopy is overpriced there.
If you did biometrics at AUH VFS then they will not charge you for passport submission. If you didn't, then they will charge 182 AED per applicant. Please be aware that their default is to charge 18 AED for courier per applicant and 7 AED for sms notification per applicant. If you dont want these things, you can ask for them to be removed from your bill.

Reactions: garry@1990

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
You need to take passport, PPR, Signed VFS Consent form (available on VFS website) and 02 pics per applicant.
They have facility to take picture but it's better to take pictures with you as everything other than photocopy is overpriced there.
If you did biometrics at AUH VFS then they will not charge you for passport submission. If you didn't, then they will charge 182 AED per applicant. Please be aware that their default is to charge 18 AED for courier per applicant and 7 AED for sms notification per applicant. If you dont want these things, you can ask for them to be removed from your bill.
Thank you so much for the useful information. Appreciate you :)

Last edited:

aferns293

Sep 26, 2018
Hello,
This is my timeline
Passports submitted to VFS Dubai 19th July
Passports received at Abu Dhabi 20th July
CIC e-mail- Account updated 25th July
Received Passports and COPR 27th July

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi Friends

I have been issued COPR in Vancouver after landing interview on Thursday 22nd August . I am wondering how the dependents ( my family) who are in home country will be informed by CIC for passport request / stamp process? During interview the visa officer said that visa office will contact via email , phone etc to my family. But 8 days have passed so far and I have not got any information.......can anyone guide me how the process for my family is going to be? I haven't got any email/ request in my CIC account also.

I am inland EE PNP candidate

Appreciate your help.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
I have submitted my passport to dubai VFS on 5 Sep 2019
How to track the application
Go to vfs global website. Select UAE - Canada
Scroll down and select Track your application.
Tracking number will be mentioned on receipt issued to you by VFS Dubai.

Reactions: Ferny