+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission request of dependent

saeed000

Jan 20, 2018
Hi

I am a permanent resident of Canada and I am sponsoring my spouse through the outland spousal sponsorship application. While her processing was ongoing we had a baby boy and I added him as a dependent in the ongoing application. We received the medical request for our boy and it was passed on May 24. Yesterday my spouse received her passport request. However in the request letter there was no mention of our child’s name. Will there be another passport request letter for the child or does this one also apply for our child, being the accompanying family member?

The letter does say "Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent

Please suggest.
Thanks

Briann

Apr 1, 2022
If one parent is abroad and other parent is in India, Annexure G should be submitted by the parent at the PSK or the parent residing abroad can submit Annexure H duly attested by the Indian Mission/Post abroad and other parent may sign it. The application can be accepted with the presence of one parent.
PrepaidGiftBalance

Last edited: