+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission Request for Saudi Based Applicants

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
Congrats Brother. Can you tell me the date on which you got your passport back.

I had submitted my passport on 16th Dec, (Mine, Wife & My baby) however my wife's passport was returned as the name in the Visual Readable Zone (VRZ) did not match with the name in the Machine Readable Zone(MRZ). I applied for a new passport at Indian embassy and submitted both (Old & New) back to VAC, Khobar on 27th Dec, 2018.

considering your experience, when should i expect to receive my passport back.

Further, also let me know when was you online profile updated. Before receiving the passport or after receiving the passport.

Thanks
It was received in VFS abudhabi on December 9, and went back on December 24, as soon as they received it was updated right away

umairmahadi17

May 1, 2017
Just received sms for VFS that passports from Canadian embassy has been dispatched. checked my CIC profile. Status changed to approved.

Passports submitted to VFS khobar on 27th Dec, 2018. passports received on 01 Jan, 2019. That's pretty fast.

Thanks
Umair

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Just received sms for VFS that passports from Canadian embassy has been dispatched. checked my CIC profile. Status changed to approved.

Passports submitted to VFS khobar on 27th Dec, 2018. passports received on 01 Jan, 2019. That's pretty fast.

Thanks
Umair

Can you share your timeline please i am also a saudi based applicant applied for Pr

taimoorsoomro

Oct 24, 2017

Thanks
Umair
Hello

I received my "Ready for Visa" email yesterday and it says to submit the passport to Abu Dhabi. I am a resident of Jeddah, KSA. I have read the post and people had success in submitting them in KSA.

I just wanted to ask whether someone has recently submitted in VAC of Jeddah or Riyadh even if the letter said to submit to Abu Dhabi.

Thanks in advance.

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Good day!

For PR visa application at PPR stage, where do we need to send the passport? Can I send it again to where I sent it before for my TRV visa (visit visa) stamping? For my TRV, I directly sent my passport to the following address:

EAPP
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 94321
Riyadh, 11693, Saudi Arabia

Do they cater passport stamping for both TRV and PR visas in the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh?

THANK YOU!!

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello

I received my "Ready for Visa" email yesterday and it says to submit the passport to Abu Dhabi. I am a resident of Jeddah, KSA. I have read the post and people had success in submitting them in KSA.

I just wanted to ask whether someone has recently submitted in VAC of Jeddah or Riyadh even if the letter said to submit to Abu Dhabi.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for intervention, i am in the same boat. Did u submit urs at Riyadh vfs or send them to abu dhabi?

taimoorsoomro

Oct 24, 2017
Sorry for intervention, i am in the same boat. Did u submit urs at Riyadh vfs or send them to abu dhabi?
Hello

I submitted mine at the VFS Jeddah office and it was processed accordingly by the Riyadh Embassy so even if the PPR has come from the Abu Dhabi office you can submit it to the VFS Offices in Saudi.

Reactions: msballes16

Nooru

Feb 12, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Hi
I submitted my passport on 6 June to VFS Jeddah for PR visa.
Still waiting for a response from VFS/IRCC.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi
I submitted my passport on 6 June to VFS Jeddah for PR visa.
Still waiting for a response from VFS/IRCC.
Which visa office PPR mail instruct you about or you just went to vfs and submitted your passport their.

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Hello

I submitted mine at the VFS Jeddah office and it was processed accordingly by the Riyadh Embassy so even if the PPR has come from the Abu Dhabi office you can submit it to the VFS Offices in Saudi.
Im still wainting for PPR. If it comes, can I send the PPR letter and passports directly to Riyadh Embassy through courier instead of travelling for 4 hrs to Jeddah VFS? I did the same previously for my TRV, could it be similar with PR visa? thanks!