+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission - Malaysia

fulltimemomkl

Jul 30, 2021
Hi, i did sent my passport directly to VFS Global Singapore via DHL with the bank draft and other documents. I received back my passport with the counterfoil in 3 days precisely. Sending it via DHL was quite safe and fast with overnight delivery.

So basically i did two bookings on DHL, one from MY -> SG, other was SG -> MY.
And i sent the return airway SG-MY bill with my passport to VFS.
Thank you for your response, did you just go to DHL and tell them that you wish to get a return SG-MY airway bill? Or did you make an online purchase? Appreciate any information as when we called DHL they said that they were not able to do it. Also did you send the consent form for Malaysia or Singapore. Thanks!

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hello , can someone educate me how BVL and PPR are received ( is it via GC key or email) ?
Thanks

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Thank you for your response, did you just go to DHL and tell them that you wish to get a return SG-MY airway bill? Or did you make an online purchase? Appreciate any information as when we called DHL they said that they were not able to do it. Also did you send the consent form for Malaysia or Singapore. Thanks!
Here is guide I got from DHL to purchase it online, not sure If I'm allowed to paste links here though. Anyway here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzahw8ifh6in3em/MyDHL+ Credit Card User Guide (Import1.pdf?dl=0

notthiswey

Aug 2, 2021
Hey,

Bank Draft is for VFS Service Fees. You may need to get the bank draft for the exact amount for VFS Package Transmission Fees. You may refer to https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/buy-services. I made a bank draft for SGD 42.60 from CIMB

Following are the documents i submitted :

1. Passport
2. IRCC Original Passport Request Letter
3. Signed VFS Consent Form
4. Bank Draft in SGD in the name of `VFS (Singapore) Pte Ltd.`
5. DHL Return Airway Receipt
Hi, thank you so much for this! Can I check which VFS address you sent it to? Is it the one on Anson Road? There were a few options online and I just wanted to clarify. Did you also have to put in a contact number as well?

fulltimemomkl

Jul 30, 2021
Hi, thank you so much for this! Can I check which VFS address you sent it to? Is it the one on Anson Road? There were a few options online and I just wanted to clarify. Did you also have to put in a contact number as well?
This is what we received:

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Singapore.

Please be informed that you may check the letter you have received if there is a specific Visa Application Center you may submit your Passport. If none, you may submit your Passport at the Visa Application Center in Singapore.

Please note that if you have received the passport request letter from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) you must submit your passport by mail or by courier only as the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) is not accepting walk-in applicants due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Please note that processing times will be determined by the High Commission Singapore after receiving the package at that end.

Documents to be submitted:

If the link doesn't work, kindly follow the steps below:

For VFS Consent Form:

1. Visit the https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/
2. Look for the "Apply for a visa" tab, and then click on "Start now"
3. Look for number 1, "Identify visa type" and click on View More
4. Scroll down a little, look for the VFS Consent Form link

For CVAC Mail-in Checklist:

1. Visit www.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/
3. Click on the "Apply by mail" tab
4. Look for number 2, "Begin your Application" and click View More
5. Scroll down then look for number 2 wherein you can see the CVAC Mail-in Application Checklist

PLEASE NOTE: If you have provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Singapore with the current application, the package transmission fee is waived off. However, if the biometrics is collected from a different Canada Visa Application Centre, a package transmission fee of 42.60 SGD will apply.

Kindly note that if the Applicant is 13 years old and below or 80 years old and above, they are not required to provide “Biometrics”. In line with that, the package transmission fee will apply. Also, if the Applicant provides
biometrics with their old application and applied for a new one, the package transmission fee will apply once they are requested by the Canadian Embassy to submit their passport.

Please be informed that due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, all passports will only be returned using the courier services offered by the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) which is 17.40 SGD (per person) as other couriers may not be liable to the contents of the envelope. The courier service offered by the CVAC is exclusive inside Singapore only. If you are going to submit from outside Singapore, you will have to arrange an international courier for returning your passport. The SMS option for 3.20 SGD is a helpful tool that keeps you updated on your package status. All our services can be included in one Bank Draft with the total amount.

Address to post the documents:
135 Cecil Street, #08-01, Philippine Airlines Building, Singapore 069536.

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.cansg@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Reactions: kumardinesh12

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Is it possible via Maybank only or other banks are also issuing demand drafts in SGD? I went to HSBC, they said they can't issue the demand draft in SGD. I don't have any account in any other bank. Can someone please advise? Are there other modes of payment to VFS Singapore?

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
This is what we received:

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Singapore.

Please be informed that you may check the letter you have received if there is a specific Visa Application Center you may submit your Passport. If none, you may submit your Passport at the Visa Application Center in Singapore.

Please note that if you have received the passport request letter from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) you must submit your passport by mail or by courier only as the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) is not accepting walk-in applicants due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Please note that processing times will be determined by the High Commission Singapore after receiving the package at that end.

Documents to be submitted:

If the link doesn't work, kindly follow the steps below:

For VFS Consent Form:

1. Visit the https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/
3. Look for number 1, "Identify visa type" and click on View More
4. Scroll down a little, look for the VFS Consent Form link

For CVAC Mail-in Checklist:

1. Visit www.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/
3. Click on the "Apply by mail" tab
4. Look for number 2, "Begin your Application" and click View More
5. Scroll down then look for number 2 wherein you can see the CVAC Mail-in Application Checklist

PLEASE NOTE: If you have provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Singapore with the current application, the package transmission fee is waived off. However, if the biometrics is collected from a different Canada Visa Application Centre, a package transmission fee of 42.60 SGD will apply.

Kindly note that if the Applicant is 13 years old and below or 80 years old and above, they are not required to provide “Biometrics”. In line with that, the package transmission fee will apply. Also, if the Applicant provides
biometrics with their old application and applied for a new one, the package transmission fee will apply once they are requested by the Canadian Embassy to submit their passport.

Please be informed that due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, all passports will only be returned using the courier services offered by the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) which is 17.40 SGD (per person) as other couriers may not be liable to the contents of the envelope. The courier service offered by the CVAC is exclusive inside Singapore only. If you are going to submit from outside Singapore, you will have to arrange an international courier for returning your passport. The SMS option for 3.20 SGD is a helpful tool that keeps you updated on your package status. All our services can be included in one Bank Draft with the total amount.

Address to post the documents:
135 Cecil Street, #08-01, Philippine Airlines Building, Singapore 069536.

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.cansg@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks, this has been quite helpful. Can you please advise, if you booked SG>>MY return courier via DHL? And if yes, it allows maximum duration of upto a week only. Did High Commission (and VFS Singapore) process during that duration and sent back via the same return courier?

Reactions: Divakrn

fulltimemomkl

Jul 30, 2021
Is it possible via Maybank only or other banks are also issuing demand drafts in SGD? I went to HSBC, they said they can't issue the demand draft in SGD. I don't have any account in any other bank. Can someone please advise? Are there other modes of payment to VFS Singapore?
We did ours in Maybank, but I understand that some other people have used CIMB. Perhaps you can check with the local banks to see if they can help you.

fulltimemomkl

Jul 30, 2021
Thanks, this has been quite helpful. Can you please advise, if you booked SG>>MY return courier via DHL? And if yes, it allows maximum duration of upto a week only. Did High Commission (and VFS Singapore) process during that duration and sent back via the same return courier?
Yes, through DHL+ online. Just chose the last date, it doesn't matter. When the document is ready, VFS will send the passports using your airway bill.

Reactions: kumardinesh12