+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission - Malaysia

Abdu.y

May 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received a passport request but there was not enough information about the steps on how to do it. I see many guys from India here talk about webform and payment link but not sure if it’s all same procedures or it’s different from one country to another.

I checked the VFS website for Malaysia but I couldn’t find information on passport submission. It says in person submission is not available at the moment.

any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received a passport request but there was not enough information about the steps on how to do it. I see many guys from India here talk about webform and payment link but not sure if it’s all same procedures or it’s different from one country to another.

I checked the VFS website for Malaysia but I couldn’t find information on passport submission. It says in person submission is not available at the moment.

any help would be appreciated. Thank you
You can email or call the VFS in Malaysia and ask for the procedures on how to submit and return your passport with the courier service.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/mys/en/can/contact-us

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdu.y

Abdu.y

May 10, 2021
HI can you share your timeline ?

When i did my pasport stamping for visitor, i went through VFS.
I submitted the application mid March, did biometric about a week later ( updated same day). Received medical request 20 April ( medical passed 26 April). BVL and PPR on May 10th .

vcpmsc

May 24, 2021
I have received my PPR today. Kindly share how to submit passport to VFS Global in Malaysia.

Thanks in advance.

Abdu.y

May 10, 2021
I have received my PPR today. Kindly share how to submit passport to VFS Global in Malaysia.

Thanks in advance.
I just went to their office and submitted in person. Make sure to print the PPR letter and the consent form because they will ask for them.Or you can print the consent form at their office if you wish.

You need to pay RM64.5 MR for the return envelope. So when your passport is stamped and ready, they will mail it to your address. And RM 10 for sms messages if you want to be updated about your passport process.

best of luck

Reactions: kritanium

vcpmsc

May 24, 2021
I just went to their office and submitted in person. Make sure to print the PPR letter and the consent form because they will ask for them.Or you can print the consent form at their office if you wish.

You need to pay RM64.5 MR for the return envelope. So when your passport is stamped and ready, they will mail it to your address. And RM 10 for sms messages if you want to be updated about your passport process.

best of luck
Thank you for your quick response.

I am currently living in Penang therefore, I might need to check other alternatives for submitting passport to VFS. Otherwise, I might need to drive to KL after going thru police approval for inter-state travel.

Last edited:

vcpmsc

May 24, 2021
Congratulations!
Can you share your timeline?
Thank you.
Completed medical exam 2 weeks before the application submission.

Application Submission: 27th April
Medical check acknowledgment: 30th April
Biometrics: 3rd May
PPR: 24th May

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Thank you.

Hi, Thanks for your message. Did you receive your BVL (Biometrics Correspondence letter) together with PPR ?

All the best to you in your future endeavors.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you.

Are you Malaysian? Your processing time is so fast.

vcpmsc

May 24, 2021

best of luck
Could you please mention how much time it took for you get the passport back after stamping?

Thanks in advance.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019

best of luck
Did you already received your passport? how long did it take?