+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission for Visitor Visa

karan1212

Oct 9, 2022
I applied for a Visitor Visa from Germany, gave my biometrics in Dusseldorf and want to submit my passport in Berlin after receiving the Passport request letter today. Can someone guide me on how to submit my passport as the information given on the website is very confusing? Can it be done in person or it has to my mail?

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for a Visitor Visa from Germany, gave my biometrics in Dusseldorf and want to submit my passport in Berlin after receiving the Passport request letter today. Can someone guide me on how to submit my passport as the information given on the website is very confusing? Can it be done in person or it has to my mail?
call vsf Berlin they will tell you what to do.
How long did it take to process your application?

samr2018

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. Did you ever figure out how to submit the passport. I don't see an option to make an appointment for that on the Dusseldorf VAC website, the only option is for Biometrics which I've already done. Can you just take the passport to the VAC by yourself or has to be mailed?

karan1212

Oct 9, 2022
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. Did you ever figure out how to submit the passport. I don't see an option to make an appointment for that on the Dusseldorf VAC website, the only option is for Biometrics which I've already done. Can you just take the passport to the VAC by yourself or has to be mailed?
I went directly to Berlin VFS and submitted my passport in person and then picked it up in person too.

karan1212

Oct 9, 2022
Thank you for replying! Did you have to make any appointment or did you just go in like that? Did they ask you anything?

Thanks
Didn't book any appointment. Walked in and submitted my passport. Just need to make a payment online and they need a hard copy of the receipt of the payment.

samr2018

Apr 7, 2018
Is the payment for them to return the passport? Can the payment be made in person when you submit your passport?

karan1212

Oct 9, 2022
Yes, the payment is for the return of the passport, and the payment can be done when you are there at the VFS.