+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission for temporary resident visa

Shashank915

Jul 18, 2017
hi,
so i got my trv application approved and they send me request letter for passport. i sent my passport following the instruction provided. however, i messed up and didnt mail my request letter along with the letter.
I am now unsure to what will happen to my application and passport. i have been trying to reach them through call and mail but there is no response. has anyone gone through same? please comment if anyone know what will happen or what should i do?

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
hi,
so i got my trv application approved and they send me request letter for passport. i sent my passport following the instruction provided. however, i messed up and didnt mail my request letter along with the letter.
I am now unsure to what will happen to my application and passport. i have been trying to reach them through call and mail but there is no response. has anyone gone through same? please comment if anyone know what will happen or what should i do?
Scan and send it to VSF together with the instructions, don't forget to quote the uci number at the heading the transmission payment receipt.

Shashank915

Jul 18, 2017
vfs? i have applied within canada. so it is cpc ottawa centre. just send it by post? or email them the letter? my passport is already with them.