+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi

fatmahmy

Sep 25, 2017
When did you submit your passport to Abu Dhabi VFS?
Will keep you posted on any developments.
I submitted my passport by courier directly to the visa office in Abu Dhabi, I thought that it will save me some time but apparently it didn't. They received my passport on the same day as yours, the 10th of September.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: rebello

Etch87

Oct 3, 2017
No reply, its 25 days now since I submitted my passport. The weird thing that it took only 20 days from the day I did the payment and submitted all the documents online to the day they requested my passport. Now its taking more than 25 days to get the visa stamp! unbelievable!

Have you sent your passports directly to the VO or through VFS?

It seems like they don't know when our passports will be done and that's why they don't reply with definite dates/timeline. The whole thing is really ambiguous :-(
Through Aramex they received it on 10th of Sept but nothing also yet.

If you got any feedback update us

Etch87

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have submitted my passport on 14th August to VFS Dubai and it was sent to Abu dhabhi visa office on 15th. Status is same since last message. I have a joining in another company on 18th August and they are looking for my passport on 10th August. I am not sure what is the timeline to get passport back from ADVO, VFS has general answer as 1 month. Please suggest what to do in this situation? Should i email to ADVO ot there is a possibility to get it back before 10th with PR stamped.

Please help.
When did you receive your passport or not yet ?

Reactions: kamalnba

Paulsil

Oct 5, 2017
Hi we have also submitted our passports for visa stamping
Sent courier by 5 th September and the Aramex courier was delivered to Abudhabi visa office on 10 th September waiting ever since, we are waiting same like you guys, if anything please inform or post.

Suhel84

Aug 28, 2016
Hi,

We also submitted our passports to VFS dubai on Sep 11 got sms that it is under processing in ADVO but it has remained the same till date.
At VFS dubai they had said it should take 7-15 working days but its been much more than that. Bit worried now :(

Suhel

Suhel84

Aug 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have submitted my passport on 14th August to VFS Dubai and it was sent to Abu dhabhi visa office on 15th. Status is same since last message. I have a joining in another company on 18th August and they are looking for my passport on 10th August. I am not sure what is the timeline to get passport back from ADVO, VFS has general answer as 1 month. Please suggest what to do in this situation? Should i email to ADVO ot there is a possibility to get it back before 10th with PR stamped.

Please help.
Did you get your passport with COPR?

Reactions: kamalnba

rebello

Jun 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
03-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Expect at least a months wait, anything before that is quick. My passport is with the embassy for a month now.

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I used VFS Qatar to send my passport to AbuDhabi on 5 September. It's been almost 32 days and still no news. The tracking site shows the same status as it did a month ago.

fatmahmy

Sep 25, 2017
Hi we have also submitted our passports for visa stamping
Sent courier by 5 th September and the Aramex courier was delivered to Abudhabi visa office on 10 th September waiting ever since, we are waiting same like you guys, if anything please inform or post.
My application status changed to approved, but still don't know when they will release the passport.