Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Thank you Sneha & Ram for sharing this very useful information in a very clear way.

Best wishes

Arun
Dubai

sneha.capricorn said:
Hi All,

I'm happy to inform that I got back my passport and COPR with the visa today by courier! :)
Few points i would like to highlight:

1. My visa office was New Delhi and the PPR instructed me to submit in NewDelhi.
2. However, since I'm staying in Dubai, I went to the VFS office in Burjuman mall directly and submitted my passport alongwith my husband's passport there.
3. I did not take any prior approval from either CIC or NDVO.
4. Passports submitted on 14th June, received back with visa on 22nd July.
RamNags said:
Hi Shiju

Mine is the same situation as Sneha'. I am wrkng in kuwait. I just walked into vfs global office n they took my PP n said it wud b stamped at Canada AUH embassy. I got my visa stamped PP yday.

Mohamed Pamirs

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dear all

please if anyone can guide me how to contact Abu Dbahi visa office
becasue i need my passport back and they holding it from the 21-6-2015
more than 35 days the passport received by embassy and there is no sign until now
please if any one has email contact or phone number to enlight me

thanks and best regards

Shijukabby

Mar 31, 2015
Mohamed-Raslan said:
Dear all

please if anyone can guide me how to contact Abu Dbahi visa office
becasue i need my passport back and they holding it from the 21-6-2015
more than 35 days the passport received by embassy and there is no sign until now
please if any one has email contact or phone number to enlight me

thanks and best regards
Hi
Even we need our passport back due to an unplanned overseas travel, but pp are in abudhabi embassy and we couldn't get through to any one... Spoke to vfs and they said we just have to wait...
Having our fingers crossed... Hopefully we should receive by this week...
The wait is getting just longer than expected

josh1925

Jul 27, 2015
Hi all.

i submitted my passport in cic abu dhabi july 14th and got confirmation with aramex that my passport was received july 15..CiC abu dhabi not contact me..And today july 27th Aramex calling me to pick up my passport.
i don.t have any idea if my visa stamped or what?thanks :(

arun.gef

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi /Warsaw/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Hi,

Was it for TRV or PR visa?
I guess TRV may not take much time. Still not sure.

josh1925 said:
Hi all.

i submitted my passport in cic abu dhabi july 14th and got confirmation with aramex that my passport was received july 15..CiC abu dhabi not contact me..And today july 27th Aramex calling me to pick up my passport.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
josh1925 said:
Hi all.

Thats lightening fast. Can u tell which visa u applied for?

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
I submitted my passports at the Canadian Embassy and it reached them on 5th July. 18 working days have gone by (excluding 7 days of weekend + Eid Holidays)...still no response. Don't know how long this is going to take.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Manhendran said:
I submitted my passports at the Canadian Embassy and it reached them on 5th July. 18 working days have gone by (excluding 7 days of weekend + Eid Holidays)...still no response. Don't know how long this is going to take.
Exactly same timeline as mine. Hope we get it soon bro. Keep us updated once u recieve it back

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
Exactly same timeline as mine. Hope we get it soon bro. Keep us updated once u recieve it back
Sure. Reading all the messages..one can only assume that there is no set order in which the passports are stamped and returned. There is also no option of a process to follow up on the same. Absolute radio silence is very unnerving.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Manhendran said:
Sure. Reading all the messages..one can only assume that there is no set order in which the passports are stamped and returned. There is also no option of a process to follow up on the same. Absolute radio silence is very unnerving.
Yupp i think they r very much overloaded due to study visa stamping for whole gulf except KSA. Thats y they said in PPR letter that it will take 4 weeks

moodie

Apr 29, 2014
Mohamed-Raslan said:
finally after 39 days
i received my passports back

good luck to all of you
Congratulations Mohamed Raslan

I am nearly in the same boat like you (Egyptian - PNP - Nova Scotia - matareed member :D)
I would like to share some thoughts with you
can you send me your email or whatsapp number in a private message to contact you

Best Regards,

nithin

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
josh1925 said:
Hi all.

Dear friend,
do you submitted the Passport direct at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi or VFS Centre Abu Dhabi

xtrmr2003

Aug 11, 2010
Dear all!

I submitted my passport personally at Abu Dhabi embassy on 13th July. As per the ppr, my visa was due to expire on 3rd August 2015 and I asked if the stamping could be done within the time frame of 10 days or on urgent basis. Officer informed me my visa was extended until next year and for stamping it would take minimum 10 days. So yet waiting for my passport ! ::)

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
xtrmr2003 said:
Dear all!

I submitted my passport personally at Abu Dhabi embassy on 13th July. As per the ppr, my visa was due to expire on 3rd August 2015 and I asked if the stamping could be done within the time frame of 10 days or on urgent basis. Officer informed me my visa was extended until next year and for stamping it would take minimum 10 days. So yet waiting for my passport ! ::)
Dont know why they keep saying 10 days bcz currently they r taking more than a month for visa stamping