+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tamyf said:
yes our passports were sent to Abu Dhabi , but our main office is London. if there's any communications that need to be done between the 2 offices might cause further delays.

anyone been waiting for more than 5 weeks ?
Did you contact London office and check why?

Tamyf

Dec 8, 2014
rinleena said:
Did you contact London office and check why?
Yes we contacted them upon the completion of 4 weeks as mentioned in the letter yet it's 10 days with no reply ! We read at the London office thread that some have been waiting for over 58 days because of the long que for abudhabi office and the work load with lack of resources and it seems that they get the visa permanent visa stamps from London I am not sure how true this is .

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all

Any updates on passports received? Did any one try going to the embassy at Abu Dhabi?

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
rinleena said:
Dear all

Any updates on passports received? Did any one try going to the embassy at Abu Dhabi?
Not yet.. i don't live in UAE so visiting the embassy is not an option for me. All i got to know is that there are other applicants in the same loop.. there is some kind of delay at Abu dhabi embassy.. could be due to limited resources and a high number of applications being handled.. waiting is probably the only option now.

Mahtabr

Mar 19, 2013
rinleena said:
Dear all

I went yesterday, waited 3 hours.
Then they said there was an error in their system for my file that's why they couldn't issue the visa. They promised they CALL me on Sunday to confirm! I don't know whats there to confirm!!!!

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahtabr said:
Then they said there was an error in their system for my file that's why they couldn't issue the visa. They promised they CALL me on Sunday to confirm! I don't know whats there to confirm!!!!
Thanks we can wait and pray..

Tamyf

Dec 8, 2014
Mahtabr said:
What do they mean with an error ? Now I am even more worried

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are moving to Toronto then join this forum and share your arguments ;D ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-moving-to-toronto-2015-t255040.0.html

Mahtabr

Mar 19, 2013
Tamyf said:
What do they mean with an error ? Now I am even more worried
system indicates to redo Medical Report, whereas, its already done! the signor Immigration Officer had to fix this error.... so she said I will receive a call on sunday to confirm all is ok! but no calls as yes and I am getting so stressed out!

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mahtabr said:
system indicates to redo Medical Report, whereas, its already done! the signor Immigration Officer had to fix this error.... so she said I will receive a call on sunday to confirm all is ok! but no calls as yes and I am getting so stressed out!
42 days and counting....

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Mahtabr said:
Received the passport!
Thank you all for your support
Congratulations Mahtabr!

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mahtabr said:
Received the passport!
Thank you all for your support
Congrats.. how many days was it for you? Just interested in finding out how newer requests are being processed faster than the older ones..