+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission and dependent medical

Bionic Beaver

Oct 18, 2021
Hello,
I am the main applicant and my spouse is a dependent. I received my passport submission email on 12th Oct. Before that, I had received re-medical request form IMM1017 in February since the earlier one was expired. The IMM1017 form has only my details, not my spouse's, her medical report is also expired.

I have the following two queries.
  1. Does my spouse have to do the medical test again? If so, how can I register for one?
  2. My spouse lives in a different country for work (this is mentioned in our application), can my spouse submit the passport separately?
Any help will be grateful.

Thank you.

Bionic Beaver

Oct 18, 2021
Hello,
I am the main applicant and my spouse is a dependent. I received my passport submission email on 12th Oct. Before that, I had received re-medical request form IMM1017 in February since the earlier one was expired. The IMM1017 form has only my details, not my spouse's, her medical report is also expired.

I have the following two queries.
  1. Does my spouse have to do the medical test again? If so, how can I register for one?
  2. My spouse lives in a different country for work (this is mentioned in our application), can my spouse submit the passport separately?
Any help will be grateful.

Thank you.
An update on the 2nd point above. My spouse submitted the passport separately after I did it and it was processed without any issues.