+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping

NPooja

Apr 18, 2021
Hi,
I have question regarding stamping. How long will it take to get the visitor’s visa stamp on the passport after sending the passport?
Thank you

NPooja

Apr 18, 2021
Have u received ur passport? If yes then in how many days?
I haven’t received it yet. I haven’t received any notification about my missing document. I contacted them after 9 days then got to know that my application is on pending. I hope I’ll receive it soon

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
I haven’t received it yet. I haven’t received any notification about my missing document. I contacted them after 9 days then got to know that my application is on pending. I hope I’ll receive it soon
Aprox 7-10 days
for me i got all in 8 days back to us

Good Luck
hey and how did you contact them?
I haven’t received it yet. Its been 10 days.
Hey, and how did you contact them? I’m not able to reach out to them!

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Did you receive any notifications after passport pick up? I’m not sure if they send out any mail that passport has been received etc…
Yes I did. I opted for the SMS service and I received regular updates through email & texts. Below is one of the updates-

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20220614XXXXXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Mon Jun 20 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
After PPR and requesting for 2way courier service , how long did it took to receive generated I’d. Actually I asked my agent and he told that he has not received tracking I’d yet. It’s been sixth day now