+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping request

Jul 27, 2020
Hi,
I have received Original Passport Request from IRCC on 3rd of November. Do I have to wait for a follow up email from VAC for 2 way courier service? or am I supposed to contact VFS on my own ? The request letter just says that "visit our website for more info" and the website itself does not have anything mentioned about the passport submission process.
Hoping that someone can help me in getting some clarity.
Thanks.

Reactions: Happymanna

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi,
I have received Original Passport Request from IRCC on 3rd of November. Do I have to wait for a follow up email from VAC for 2 way courier service? or am I supposed to contact VFS on my own ? The request letter just says that "visit our website for more info" and the website itself does not have anything mentioned about the passport submission process.
Thanks.
You timeline nd country pls

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Hi,
Applied : 3rd March 2020
Application: SDS
Passport Call: 4rd November
Currently Residing: Bahrain

I have Received Letter from Canadian Immigration for passport submission. How and where I'm suppose to send my passport? Moreover, currently I'm out of India. Can anyone please guide me for the next step that I'm suppose to take? Will really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi,
Thanks.
College in COVID ready list?

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Hi,
Thanks.
SDS or non SDS?

sheldoor

Nov 4, 2020
@Kaushik Thakkar Apparently, you will get another email soon saying you have to use their 2 way courier service but it doesn't mention the process. Keep us posted. There are a bunch of us tagged on a thread.

Happymanna

Nov 19, 2020
Hi,
Thanks.
I have same question I am waiting for 2 way courier email I already receive passport request letter on 4 nov

GRJ

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, please go through the message below from Canada in India Facebook page:

As of today, November 13, all clients who receive a passport request letter from IRCC may now contact VFS at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service.
Please include your unique passport request letter with your submission for verification.
If you have not received a passport request letter we request your patience as volumes continue to be high. Please note: Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed.
Canadian Immigration and Citizenship

I didn't wait and sent the details to the given email address and got the payment link. My passport pick-up is due tomorrow. Hope this helps. :)
PS - it took them 24 hours to send the link.

Reactions: rajkumar patel