+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Stamping Delay

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Hello friends I got PPR on July 29th and same day sent my passport for stamping, however it has been over two weeks and it is still at the embassy in Abuja
Has anyone experienced this kind of delay or what do you think I can do.
N.B I am a Nigerian and a friend of mine that we submitted on the same day received his passport 4 days back.
When I track my application it keeps saying its under process at the Canada Visa Office in Abuja.
Is there a way to report this or is waiting the best option?

Joyyyy

May 28, 2020
Hello friends I got PPR on July 29th and same day sent my passport for stamping, however it has been over two weeks and it is still at the embassy in Abuja
N.B I am a Nigerian and a friend of mine that we submitted on the same day received his passport 4 days back.
When I track my application it keeps saying its under process at the Canada Visa Office in Abuja.
Hi Tommyjoe,
How did the process at the Abuja office go. Have they been able to return your passport back to you. If they did what was the processing time like. I’d really appreciate our response. Thanks

oppj

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Tommyjoe,
Please what visa type did you apply for? Was visa sent to Accra or where?Kindly help as I am waiting for PPR and want to know the route to take. Thanks

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hello Tommyjoe,
Please what visa type did you apply for? Was visa sent to Accra or where?Kindly help as I am waiting for PPR and want to know the route to take. Thanks
That is the problem. Once some people have achieved their aim after tapping from knowledge and resource here, they disappear and do not give back.

Reactions: Nao4luv