+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport stamp delay

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
i just don't know what to do right now, i submitted my passport for stamping on 18/10/2021 and am yet to receive it back i got a message from VFS stating my application is under processing at IRCC on 19/10/2021 i tried to contact VFS and they said its still at the high commission i have sent mails and also called their lines but no one is responding currently i don't know if IRCC office in Accra Ghana is functioning because they kept deaf ears to my mails and calls

chemesking

Mar 22, 2022
i just don't know what to do right now, i submitted my passport for stamping on 18/10/2021 and am yet to receive it back i got a message from VFS stating my application is under processing at IRCC on 19/10/2021 i tried to contact VFS and they said its still at the high commission i have sent mails and also called their lines but no one is responding currently i don't know if IRCC office in Accra Ghana is functioning because they kept deaf ears to my mails and calls
Please how long did it take to get your passport back, cos I am in a similar situation now?

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Hello,

I believe you must have received your passport. Please how long did it take because I have been waiting for over 3 months now. Just give me some hope pls. Thanks

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Omg! How have you been able to cope? I'm currently losing my mind
It wasn't easy at first as I thought it shouldn't be more than 3 weeks...my constant browsing of how long it takes, led me to this forum. Then I found out that there are people who have stayed longer. So I removed my mind from it. Try taking your mind off it by getting busy.

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Can’t believe people are waiting this long just to get a simple passport back. Did y’all have the COPR number in your tracker?