+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamp delay

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
Please what is the email you sent to the embassy? Trying to send one too.
bro you have to chill wait until your passport come back to you VFS cant do anything until the passport come back to them before they will send it to you, i hope you were given track ID...Passport request doesn't mean they are through with your application if you call the embassy they will still tell you that your application is still under processing, i submitted my passport on 19/10/2021 and am yet to get it back i have called the VFS and also VAC Ghana and they said my application is still under process which am still seeing via my tracking ID so if the embassy says decision is not yet made on your application is possible bro

Ketu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2021
bro you have to chill wait until your passport come back to you VFS cant do anything until the passport come back to them before they will send it to you, i hope you were given track ID...Passport request doesn't mean they are through with your application if you call the embassy they will still tell you that your application is still under processing, i submitted my passport on 19/10/2021 and am yet to get it back i have called the VFS and also VAC Ghana and they said my application is still under process which am still seeing via my tracking ID so if the embassy says decision is not yet made on your application is possible bro
Not a “bro” and I didn’t know this was for PR. I submitted passport for TRV and was hoping to contact the embassy because I am not sure where my passport was sent to for visa stamp

Ketu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2021
So that means my passport was sent to Accra for visa stamp? Thanks for your reply
I have a minor clash that’s why I’m asking. I applied for TRV a while bck n got a decision made couple of weeks back while my spouse application was in process. I went n dropped off my passport for visa stamp for TRV n just yesterday IRCC sent us a passport request for our PR application. I sent an email n a webform to notify them of my situation but yet to hear from them. So im hoping if my passport for TRV was sent to ghana I can call the embassy to explain my situation

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Please what is the email you sent to the embassy? Trying to send one too.
Dear Sir Or Madam

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing in regards to my PR visa application.

NAME :XXXXXXXX
Application number: XXXXXXXXX

On February XXXX/XX/XX I received the passport request letter and it stated that I must submit my passport in order for your IRCC office to issue my permanent resident visa and Confirmation of permanent residency .
I submitted my passport to VFS Global and it's been under process at your IRCC office since XXXX/XX/XX

Could you please provide me with an update on the status of my PR visa and COPR? It would be great if you can also tell me the approximate processing time if possible.

thank you in advance for your understanding and I am Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cynthiaaa

Jun 16, 2022
Did
I got ppr on February 8 and submitted my passport to vac Abuja on February 11, i got a text and email notification on February 14 that it is under process at the IRCC office. I tracked it on February 24 through vfs global and it showed that it is under process at the Canada visa office. It’s been the same till now, does anybody know what I can do or did it just start counting when it got to the Canada visa office? .can anybody help?
you get your passport back...also from Nigeria

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
hav
I got ppr on February 8 and submitted my passport to vac Abuja on February 11, i got a text and email notification on February 14 that it is under process at the IRCC office. I tracked it on February 24 through vfs global and it showed that it is under process at the Canada visa office. It’s been the same till now, does anybody know what I can do or did it just start counting when it got to the Canada visa office? .can anybody help?
have you gotten your passport back?