+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
I’m back now from flagpoling, everything went so smooth and successfully. Both American and Canadian border officer did small interview and signed my COPR. I will receive my PR card within 6-8 weeks

xxxyyyzzz

Sep 5, 2019
I’m back now from flagpoling, everything went so smooth and successfully. Both American and Canadian border officer did small interview and signed my COPR. I will receive my PR card within 6-8 weeks
If you do flagpoling without a US visa, does that "illegal" entry into the US go down in your records for the rest of your life? Did they address that at all?

Chainskie

Sep 9, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
If you do flagpoling without a US visa, does that "illegal" entry into the US go down in your records for the rest of your life? Did they address that at all?
it is not illegal to flagpoll without US visa, as long as you tell US border officer the truth and youll do only flagpolling. They are aware of that.

xxxyyyzzz

Sep 5, 2019
it is not illegal to flagpoll without US visa, as long as you tell US border officer the truth and youll do only flagpolling. They are aware of that.
Thanks. I know it's not illegal to do flagpoling but that entry without a visa is "illegal" per se. Just wondering if that can come up as a question if we ever travel to the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and European countries at their borders.

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
Agreed!! It is not illegal to do flagpoling without US visa, but you have to make sure you explain this to US border officer so he knows that you’re returning back to Canada without entering US