+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

ganeshramjada

May 18, 2019
Hi, I have received my COPR, but the last entry date printed is same as my first entry date even though I have traveled outside of Canada after my first entry.

My dependents copr also has my first entry date instead of their entry date.

I called cic they said it does not Lead to issues in future, but just want to know thoughts from the group and anyone has similar situation.

xxxyyyzzz

Sep 5, 2019
COPR received: 22nd November

Timeline
PPR: 3rd October
Passport sent: 28th October
Passport delivered: 29th October
Request to re-submit photos: 6th November
New photos delivered: 7th November
Status approved: 18th November
Tracker activated: 21st November
COPR received: 22nd November

Last edited:

xxxyyyzzz

Sep 5, 2019
Hi, I have received my COPR, but the last entry date printed is same as my first entry date even though I have traveled outside of Canada after my first entry.

My dependents copr also has my first entry date instead of their entry date.

I called cic they said it does not Lead to issues in future, but just want to know thoughts from the group and anyone has similar situation.
Yes, I have that on my COPR too. I believe it's their way of categorising when you FIRST entered Canada properly so that an IRCC officer or a border officer can tell you how much longer you need to live in Canada to be eligible for citizenship. For instance, my friend had already lived in Canada for 5 years, so they told him that instead of 3, he needs to live for 2 years to be eligible for citizenship.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi guys, any advice landing through Kingston thousand island bridge?