Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I just seen the approval of my pr application. The COPR will be sending soon. The tracking number hasn’t activated yet. I am so excited to landing at the border soon.
Great ! Same update, I am pretty sure, we will get official email saying our profile has been update..I saw similar update for my work permit extension approval last friday and Saturday i got an email saying my profile has been update. anyways congrats too man.

Are you in B.C or other province bychance?

Last edited:

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Great ! Same update, I am pretty sure, we will get official email saying our profile has been update..I saw similar update for my work permit extension approval last friday and Saturday i got an email saying my profile has been update. anyways congrats too man.

Thank you for kind words.
I live in the Winnipeg, Manitoba.

ungeilimage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
congrat budd. Let us know your landing experience also. congrats again.
Landed at Coutts today, the process is pretty straight farward. Drive to the US/Canada border, tell the US border officer that you need to finish the landing process at Canada, they will issue you a i-94 refusal letter (They do not impact on your record, this is simply between US and Canada, because we come from Canada, and if US doesn't allow us to go in, Canada has to let us in, that's what the US officer said). Take that letter, do a U turn and get back to Canada border, tell the officer that you go for landing, they will take you to the building. Once get in the building, you will be greet by an officer, and he will take the CoPR, passports, all the work permits (yes I brought those with me), wait a few minutes, he will ask you to go there, ask a few questions, like if you have convinced a crime etc, just basic ones. Then he will continue the computer work, after a few minutes, he will stamp your passport, and congrats you as a Canada PR!

And there is an error on my original entry date, the officers said that's ok, doesn't even mean anything at all. So if you get the CoPR and saw the error on origin entry date, don't panic, you will be just fine.

That's all, really fast and smooth, the officers are super nice, of course, unless you do something piss them off..

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Landed at Coutts today, the process is pretty straight farward. Drive to the US/Canada border, tell the US border officer that you need to finish the landing process at Canada, they will issue you a i-94 refusal letter (They do not impact on your record, this is simply between US and Canada, because we come from Canada, and if US doesn't allow us to go in, Canada has to let us in, that's what the US officer said). Take that letter, do a U turn and get back to Canada border, tell the officer that you go for landing, they will take you to the building. Once get in the building, you will be greet by an officer, and he will take the CoPR, passports, all the work permits (yes I brought those with me), wait a few minutes, he will ask you to go there, ask a few questions, like if you have convinced a crime etc, just basic ones. Then he will continue the computer work, after a few minutes, he will stamp your passport, and congrats you as a Canada PR!

And there is an error on my original entry date, the officers said that's ok, doesn't even mean anything at all. So if you get the CoPR and saw the error on origin entry date, don't panic, you will be just fine.

That's all, really fast and smooth, the officers are super nice, of course, unless you do something piss them off..
That was a great story. I am happy for you became a permanent resident.
My Copr is on the way. I hope my experience will be the same way as yours. Have a good night

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia

Congrats and thanks for the info

gsbanwait17

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017

Same here