+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
For those who sent with Fedex to CPC Ottawa, my tracker was updated delivered and signed by “Scuiteboer”.

Anyone had something similar ? The reason I asked was because I had to correct the error on the address with Fedex Customer service en route. But once delivered they were not able to confirm if it was indeed sent to the corrected address.

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
For those who sent with Fedex to CPC Ottawa, my tracker was updated delivered and signed by “Scuiteboer”.

Anyone had something similar ? The reason I asked was because I had to correct the error on the address with Fedex Customer service en route. But once delivered they were not able to confirm if it was indeed sent to the corrected address.
The same guy!

Reactions: jeffofmn

xxxyyyzzz

Sep 5, 2019
In my letter they didn't mention any size. What size is it?
Get 1 big Xpresspost envelope. Put your documents in it and also put 1 small Xpresspost envelope in it. The small envelope is used for returning passports all over Canada. This is how I did it, too, and it was fine.

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys, I sent my passport in a week after it was requested (by email). Nothing changed in online account, still in progress.
It was delivered to Ottawa yesterday.
Today I checked ecas and status is “decision made”.
Online account is still in progress (I think they don’t care update it)

Do you know if “decision made” means they stamped my passport?

ets0822

Jun 13, 2019
Hello guys, I sent my passport in a week after it was requested (by email). Nothing changed in online account, still in progress.
It was delivered to Ottawa yesterday.
Today I checked ecas and status is “decision made”.
Online account is still in progress (I think they don’t care update it)

Do you know if “decision made” means they stamped my passport?
No, they will update it. Mine was "Decision Made" for like a few weeks with a PPR and everything while my online account still read "In Progress". My online account JUST got updated on Nov 8th going from "In Progress" to "Approved". So be patient, not sure what their process is but it'll be a few weeks. I still haven't gotten COPR or my tracker activated yet...

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
No, they will update it. Mine was "Decision Made" for like a few weeks with a PPR and everything while my online account still read "In Progress". My online account JUST got updated on Nov 8th going from "In Progress" to "Approved". So be patient, not sure what their process is but it'll be a few weeks. I still haven't gotten COPR or my tracker activated yet...
another week for waittttt

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
my ohip expired in nov 20, and no approval info. received 5 nov in cpc ottawa

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
mine PPR 5 th NOV, deliver on 7th nov to Ottawa. no update till now ...any chance will I get some time this week.