+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Sent/Received in Ottawa in MAY 2015. Join here

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj_paredes said:
Got it in the mailbox today. Going for landing this weekend. Which border near Calgary will be the best to go to? And is Saturday a good day to go for landing (flagpoling)?
Last year I drove my sister to Montana that was Saturday, we were there by 7 or 8am. Then done before 9.

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
kaurpawanjit said:
I am going for landing tomorrow at niagara falls. I dont have usa visa. Do i need visa for landing?? Any idea
No you dont need a visa, you can show inform American authorities about your purpose to cross the border and they will send you back with an "entry refusal" document.

two of my friends did the same.

goodluck :)

prabh7777

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
nova scotia ,sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2013
Nomination.....
3 july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 1 2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
8 oct 2014
Med's Done....
24 oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Passport posted - 3 june
passport delivered - 4 june
return tracker - awaiting

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
I have finally received my Passport with immigration visa and COPR. :) :) :)

however, Original entry date on Copr is incorrect. now i am confused ??? ??? ???. please help

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
congo bro..

just i wan to knw when u got DM and Aft DM how long take time to receive email for PPR frm CIC???

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
mobhrdwj said:
I have finally received my Passport with immigration visa and COPR. :) :) :)

however, Original entry date on Copr is incorrect. now i am confused ??? ??? ???. please help
Don't worry about it. In my COPR, both my Original entry date and Most recent entry date were wrong (I had travelled before and after both dates). I pointed this to the CBSA officer and she said it's fine. They're really not very concerned about this. Just make sure to note the error to them, and if they decide it needs to be corrected in the document, they will print out a new one for you. Most likely they won't care though.

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
liisa227 said:
Don't worry about it. In my COPR, both my Original entry date and Most recent entry date were wrong (I had travelled before and after both dates). I pointed this to the CBSA officer and she said it's fine. They're really not very concerned about this. Just make sure to note the error to them, and if they decide it needs to be corrected in the document, they will print out a new one for you. Most likely they won't care though.
Thank you :) . that relieves me