+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent back to CPC by canadapost

czxstz

Oct 18, 2017
My girlfriend got approved TRV and the CPC had send her passport back to us, but the Canada post track shown that it was delievered once and then it showed varifying the address and then send back to sender...

Nobody came to our door to knock the door and even no notice card! My girlfriend is so upset and we sent an email to CPC but no reply yet. We talked to Canadapost but they said the package is already picked up.

We want to know what we should do to get her passport back if someone accidentally got the same experience!!!

yatong

Jan 2, 2018
My girlfriend got approved TRV and the CPC had send her passport back to us, but the Canada post track shown that it was delievered once and then it showed varifying the address and then send back to sender...

Nobody came to our door to knock the door and even no notice card! My girlfriend is so upset and we sent an email to CPC but no reply yet. We talked to Canadapost but they said the package is already picked up.

We want to know what we should do to get her passport back if someone accidentally got the same experience!!!
any update, please?