+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent back less than 8 days means Denied-More than 8 days means Approvd?

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peggiechua said:
just wanna say I was given a 6 month visa, God is good :)
Hi peggiechua..... wow i just read your trend and it's really good to hear you got an approved tourist visa. May i asked when did you apply it? how long did you wait to get a response? bec. i just forwarded mine last March 30, 2011 and our target date of visiting my partner in Canada is on May 26. It's a double celebration, his 50th birthday and 55th anniversary of my in-laws. Mind you my application is 3 inches thick lol. See i will be travelling with my 1 1/2 y.o. old baby girl who is a canadian by descent. My partner and I didnt live yet for a year but we filled out the common law form as we have a child and the relationship is known by both our families and in public for 2 long years. I didnt made a letter of intent but i provided certification made by lawyer to prove that i need to get back due to my pending annulment which i have to attend hearing, my work contract which was just recently renewed for 2 years (i am a hotel resident manager), our joint funds in Canada, an e-mail thread of invitation from my partner and his family in Edmonton in relation to the double celebration. I dont have properties here and i dont have millions to show the visa officer.

I also submitted the 2 way airfare ticket paid by my partner... and all evidence to prove our common law relationship from a distance. Now, i am hoping not to get my passport in 8 days as you have mentioned lol. But anyways, im happy for you. It's also my dream to see Niagara falls too. Thanks and happy trip.