+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport scan size

hfxfilms2020

Star Member
Oct 7, 2022
I had an interview today which was pretty casual. A couple questions no more than 5 minutes long.

At the end she said can you send me a copy of all passport pages, to either the scheduling email or her work email ( which I had as we had to reschedule) .

I sent the file, which was 13mb, to her and the office email and got the auto response. Is the file size however an issue? She did not request a certain file size

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I had an interview today which was pretty casual. A couple questions no more than 5 minutes long.

At the end she said can you send me a copy of all passport pages, to either the scheduling email or her work email ( which I had as we had to reschedule) .

I sent the file, which was 13mb, to her and the office email and got the auto response. Is the file size however an issue? She did not request a certain file size
The acceptable attachment size for passport requests is 5MB. The minimum image resolution is 100 ppi.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

Should be fine..Dont over think it
If file size had been an issue email would have bounced back or your own email account would not have allowed you to send it
File size limits are mainly when you upload document via a tool