+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport & RPRF ..any idea??

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
The processing of your application will be completed and immigration visas issued once you mail us the following:
1) Original passports (not photocopies) valid for international travel for yourself and your daughter.
2) Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee payable by your sponsor to CPC Mississauga
We expect to receive the required documents within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. On receipt of the passports and correct RPRF, visas will be issued for entry to Canada before: July 31, 2010 .
No changes or extension to your visa will be possible after it is issued.
If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airwaybill when you send your passport. We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airwaybill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf.

1) Original passports (not photocopies) valid for international travel for yourself and your daughter.

<<< Why they want and the passport from my daughter ?..she is not coming with me..she live with my ex-wife...If my ex-wife don't give to me the passport..What things have to happen ??
Can i send only my passport with RPRF.?...HELP

R

ralphrazel

Hi! Well, obviously your sponsor declared that you have a dependent, and didn't make it clear to the CIC that your dependent will not accompany you. And so the process still, continued because, it is stated in the web that a sponsor can sponsor a dependent of a dependent. So, you sponsor can sponsor you daughter too. And since this is the case, I suggest that you email them and make things clear, before your sponsor pay the RPRF too. So they can make the necessary deductions.

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we will send email ...thank you..this is nice idea ralphrazel..thank you!!.