+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport returned

ns_pjb

Dec 4, 2012
hi
everyone
my brother n his wife applied as a skilled worker immigrants in fasttrack .my brother is main applicant. they got medical in november ,but in december cic returnd their passports along with a letter mentioned that my bro's wife's passport photo doesnot matches with her recent photograph , they wrote to change the photo of passport and send passports back..my brother did so and sent passports back . cic recieved on 5th january.but till now no any reply.. can anyone suggest that is everything would be ok with the file.and how much time cic can take now..

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ns_pjb said:
hi
everyone
my brother n his wife applied as a skilled worker immigrants in fasttrack .my brother is main applicant. they got medical in november ,but in december cic returnd their passports along with a letter mentioned that my bro's wife's passport photo doesnot matches with her recent photograph , they wrote to change the photo of passport and send passports back..my brother did so and sent passports back . cic recieved on 5th january.but till now no any reply.. can anyone suggest that is everything would be ok with the file.and how much time cic can take now..
Don't worry. This delay is natural. They will be fine and will get their passports with visa, soon within this month or March!