+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport returned together with medical examination form

rachel thean

Sep 11, 2012
Sent in my VISA application together with my passport to the Singapore embassy a month ago and they've returned my Passport together with a medical examination form 2 weeks ago. Did the medical examination and the result was sent back to the embassy by the medical center.However, my passport is still with me. I'm lead to understand that a VISA stamp on a passport required to get the study permit. and i'm wondering how are they going to stamp the VISA on my passport if they return my passport without getting back?

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
I think you should re-send your passport to them if you're sure your medical result has been sent to CHC Singapore. They sent it to you because you needed it for your medicals

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel thean said:
Sent in my VISA application together with my passport to the Singapore embassy a month ago and they've returned my Passport together with a medical examination form 2 weeks ago. Did the medical examination and the result was sent back to the embassy by the medical center.However, my passport is still with me. I'm lead to understand that a VISA stamp on a passport required to get the study permit. and i'm wondering how are they going to stamp the VISA on my passport if they return my passport without getting back?
You have to send back your passport obviously. Medical reports will be sent my Medical centre themself. just take a medical receipt, send a copy of it with your passport